CHAPTER 1

Your information

Name: y/n l/n
Hair Color: White
Hair length: until the bosom
Eye Color: e/c

Your clothes will be the same as what Archer Illya/Chloe wears from fate kaleid liner prisma illya but you're not showing your stomach.

────── {⌘} ──────

────── {⌘} ──────

Story now begins

Y/n POV

The green trees' leaves swaying in the direction of the wind. The sun radiating warm rays as it has just risen up a couple of hours ago. Children playing like nothing bad is in this world, adults enjoying another day as the first wave just happened a few months ago.

Laying down on the lush green grass under the shade of a tree you were staring at the paper in front of you with a hint of annoyance, taking in a deep breath you crumpled the letter. You already know what it contains, since you studied it a ton of times.

'Such insolence!'
------
Y/n l/n of the l/n clan

You are one of the chosen adventurers to accompany one of the heroes. Your presence will be deeply appreciated. The meeting will be located at the palace.

The Melromarc family
-------

You were then told that they already finished hours ago. Now you are just walking around checking to see where the shield hero is staying. After a couple of hours you finally saw him with red haired girl clinging onto his arm.

'This is too uncomfortable to watch, her stench gives off malicious plans waiting for the shield hero'

You decided to wait until that unrealistic "good companion" of the shield hero leaves which led you to wait for another set of hours. While waiting you took out a book, it was given to you by your creator as an heirloom, reading it. It was a beautiful book with a large star shaped (f/c) gems decorating the cover.

Once she finally left, you approached the shield hero.

Naofumi's POV

'This day has been great!'

I thought as I finish my meal. Then there's this weird hooded figure making they're way towards me. And for some reason this doesn't make me feel scared or anything negative at all. Just relief and I find it strange even though they are still a complete stranger to me I feel more comfortable with them than I feel with Myne.

"Shield hero what is your appellation?"

The person is now in front of me. Now that I know this person is a girl, she has (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. Her voice is comforting and it shows no malice or hidden intention.

"Uhm appellation?"

"Name"

"Naofumi, Naofumi Iwatani"

"My appellation is (y/n) (l/n).My apologies for not making it unto your arrival. The Messenger bird was late at delivering the message to me" she then bows.

I was shocked and confused. So I just blurted out

"W-why are you apologizing to me for!?"

She then sat down in front of me her hood still on.

"I shall tell you on another time, I cannot stay here for Long. But please be cautious around your companion I fear she is plotting something against you, her stench gives it all away..." she told me. Her eyes always checking around.

"Wait what??" To say I'm surprised is an understatement I am mortified.

'How come even if it sounds so out of the blue, my gut still tells me she's right. I mean I've been having this feeling ever since I arrived here'

"If what I'm saying is true, you can summon me anytime. Just say this 'my servant appear before me' while holding this talisman. And I shall appear to guide you and join your party" she said quickly while giving me this talisman. She placed it in my hand.

"So you're telling me that Myne is plotting something against me?" I asked to make sure.

She nodded then her eyes slightly widened "I apologise Naofumi-san your companion Myne will be arriving here soon" she stood up and bowed again.

"Just remember I will always be at there to protect your back no matter what you say" she showed a small smile at me then left.