ʏ/ɴ..? ~ Bruce x NB!Y/n.

Bruce's POV:
The sun shined through my room, the hot rays sizzled on my uncovered skin. I wanted to wake up but was too tired to open my eyes, so I just laid there sheepishly.

After a few minutes I rolled over, and my hands wandered for the person who slept next to me. I quickly found them, tightly grabbing onto my partner.

"I love you Y/n.." I snuggled closer.

Wait.

I opened my eyes to find I was clutching onto my pillow, the love of my life nowhere to be seen. I sat up from my position on the bed, scanning the room for any trace of my companion.

With them still not in sight I rolled out of bed, almost hitting the floor in the process and then dashing out of the bright room.

"Y/n?" I called out, searching for my lover.

After I cast around the upstairs, I went to go look downstairs. But I slipped while running down the stairs, which caused a bit of a commotion. And a sore butt.

"Bruce?" A familiar voice called from the kitchen, which was one room over. "You ok, babe?" A small head peeped in from the kitchen.

"Y/n!" I smiled, jumping up from the stairs and running over to my partner. The blanket I was lugging around my shoulders fell from its place, dropping to the floor quietly.

Y/n giggled, pulling me into a warm hug. "What's up with you?" Y/n questioned my giddy attitude.

"I just missed you... you weren't in bed when I woke up..!" I whined, splitting from the hug.

"I know, I know. Sorry," Y/n apologized, stepping out of the living room and into the kitchen. "I wanted to make you breakfast." I followed after Y/n.

"You like pancakes, right?" They questioned, approaching the stove where a pan sat. Inside the pan sat a small pancake.

"I loooovveeee pancakes." I exaggerated a bit,

"Good! Go sit down, I'll bring you some." Y/n instructed, pulling out a spatula and flipping the small pancake. I obliged, walking away from Y/n and sitting down at the table.

About a minute or two later, Y/n came up behind me and placed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"If that's not enough, I can make more." They smiled ever so sweetly, placing a plate onto the table for themselves. Before Y/n sat down, they grabbed a bottle of syrup and placed it in front of me.

"Thank you, Y/n." I smiled as well, drowning my pancakes in maple syrup. "I love you."

"You're welcome, Bruce. I love you too."

~436 words~

This was a pain to write ;-;