ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ.

This is a request made by @wskz_xx ~ all stories have a sad ending. (This is also really long, I'm sry lol)

Robin ~
Robin had been talking about how some of his family and family friends were coming down to Denver, he was super thrilled and so were you. He had offered to invite you, but you of course said no; as it was a family event and you shouldn't intrude.
About a week after hearing, Robins 'cookout' was held.

You had walked by Robin's house, off to get ice cream; when you heard someone shout from the door.
"Y/n! Mi querido! Come join us!" Robin's mother called, her heading peeking out the door.
You smiled at the invitation and completely forgot about ice cream.

"He's up in his room with the other kids." She smiled, holding the door open for you.
"Thank you." You grinned, walking up to Robin's room.

You heard laughter and chatter coming from the other side of the door.
"Robin, truth or dare?" The muffled sounds that came from behind the door were loud.
"Dare." You were able to hear his raspy voice, it made your heart melt.

You placed your hand on the door knob, "wait, do you have a girlfriend?" You paused.
"No," that same raspy voice replied,

"I dare you to kiss me." Your heart began to sink,
"Sure." You could almost hear the smirk on his face.

Without a bare of embarrassment you opened the door, and just as you thought.
Robin and some other girl were both leaned into the middle, their lips were pressed together.
"What the fuck!?" You freaked, Robin ripped himself away from the girl.
"Y/n! It isn't what it looks like!" Robin stood up,
"No Robin! Fuck you!" You slammed the door in his face, rushing down the stairs.

"Y/n? What's wrong mi querido?" Robin's mother asked sweetly, referring to the fact you had tears running down your cheeks.
"Everything is wrong!" You stormed out of the house.

Finney ~
You had been hanging out with a few guys for a while, they didn't mean anything to you, they were just your friends.
But Finney didn't see that, he thought you were cheating on him.
He didn't know what to do, he wanted to be strong and get a great come back.

So he did the unthinkable.

You were sat at your lunch table, you couldn't help but notice Gwen was glaring at you.
"You ok, Gwen?" You asked, she gritted her teeth.
"I'm fine."

You shrugged it off as her period or something, but it was definitely not that.
"Hi Y/n!" Donna came and sat next to you, the largest smirk was placed on her face.
"Hi Donna!" You realized Gwen immediately grinned when Donna arrived. This was no period related thing..
A few minutes later, Finney's class walked into the cafeteria, you turned around, preparing to greet your boyfriend.

When he spotted you, he walked over to you. Or.. not you? He walked over to Donna and pecked her on the lips.
"What the fuck was that for?!" You stood up to face Finney.
"I know you've been cheating on me Y/n." He looked at his hand, there was writing all over it.
"Cheating on you?! I'm not cheating on you!" You felt a few tears run down your cheeks,
"Yes you are!" He peered at his hand again, "you're cheating on me with Michael!"
You felt your body drain if color, "Michael is my cousin!"
Finney paused, "Wait, what?"

"Oh my god Finney! This is so fucking stupid." You felt yourself cry even more,
"Wait Y/n! I'm sorry!" Finney went to grab your wrist but you retaliated.
"No! Fuck you Finn, we're over!" And with that you ran out of the cafeteria.

Vance ~
You and Vance weren't the best couple.. Vance always took advantage of you, and often saw you as a body, and not a person.
You were still sweet to him, nothing would change that fact that you 'loved' him.