ɪᴛs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!

Robin ~
Robin is the type to spoil you, he will ask for your birthday list MONTHS before you birthday.
He likes to buy you hoodies, blankets and fuzzy socks.

Finney ~
Finney can't really spoil you, but he still try's his best.
He likes to make stuff for you, especially clay because they make a lot of clay structures in art class.

Vance ~
Vance has forgotten your birthday a few times, but once you remind him he immediately showers you with gifts.
He likes to give you his hoodies, but then buy you lots of snacks and candies.

Bruce ~
Bruce plans surprise parties for you, and then buys you thousands of gifts.
He likes to buy you jewelry and blankets, he loves putting the jewelry on you.

Billy ~
Billy loves your birthday, he loves to spoil you.
He likes to buy you movies and stuffed animals for when you two cuddle.

Griffen ~
Griffen is so sweet on your birthday, he hogs you all day.
He likes to buys you board games, books, movie and any and all things you two can do together.

Donna ~
Oh boy does Donna spoil you, gifts after gifts after gifts.
She likes but you clothes, candies, blankets, fuzzy socks, anything you'd want.

Gwen ~
Gwen is also super sweet on your birthday, she follows you around all day.
She likes to buy you snacks, candles and she LOVES giving you hugs.

~269 words~

I FOGOT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY ON MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY BUT OH WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME 😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳 ILY GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY SRY FOR NOT POSTING AS MUCH SCHOOL SUCKS 😭🤪