ch. 10

This chapter's going to be a flashback, so it isn't in Niall or Harry's POV.  It's just kinda a background of what happened between Niall and Harry when they broke up!

Niall laughed as his boyfriend danced around the room.  Zayn and Liam were jumping around too, but Niall only had eyes for Harry, a fact the other two boys found sickeningly cute since they were both single.  They often teased Niall and Harry, but secretly they wanted a relationship like theirs.  They wanted to be as obnoxiously in love as the two of them were.

Harry and Niall had started dating when they were twelve.  It was like love at first sight, and neither Liam nor Zayn could ever imagine the two of them not together.  They were perfect, and they never seemed to get sick of each other.  They fought, as all couples did, but they would always make up the next day.

Niall grabbed a sandwich for the piles of food stacked on the table.  They were hanging out in the garage at Liam's house.  It was where they always hung out, since it wasn't really a garage anymore.  It had been furnished so it had carpet, heating, couches, a table, a TV, a fridge and microwave, and microphones, guitars, and a drum set.  It was their favorite place to be.

"You guys going to audition for the X Factor this year?"  Niall mumbled around his chicken.

Zayn smiled at his friend.  "Only if you audition with us."

Niall laughed.  "No way!  I would never, not even with you guys next to me.  Besides, you guys are just as good without me."

"Come on babe, think about it!  The four of us in a band together!  We could travel the world, do interviews, and play for crowds of hundreds to thousands of people!"  Harry plopped down next to Niall on the couch, dropping his head onto Niall's lap.

Niall laughed.  "Sounds great, but I couldn't.  You know I don't like crowds."

Harry pouted and Niall kissed his lips.  Zayn gagged jokingly and Liam just smiled at them as he threw a pillow at Zayn.

"Come on, man.  You should just audition with us!"  Zayn tried, throwing the pillow back at Liam.

Niall shook his head.  "Nah, I'm fine being your roadie!  What are you going to name the band anyway?"

Liam gasped.  "That's right we need a name!"

Zayn and Harry groaned.  "Niall!"

Niall laughed.  "Sorry boys!"

Liam started pacing around the room, fretting over the name of the band.  The boys would toss out ideas , but one or two of the others would then reject it.  They sat for hours trying to figure out a band name but hadn't gotten anywhere by the time they had to leave.

They all went their separate ways, Harry smiling happily the entire way home.  He was happy, he loved his family, he loved his friends, and he loved his boyfriend.  And in a couple months, he would be auditioning for the X Factor.  He wished Ni would join them, but he knew there was no point trying to argue.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

The X Factor audition was tomorrow.  Harry felt like he was going to be sick.  What if they weren't as good as they thought they were?  He wouldn't be able to handle that.  What if no one wanted to vote for them after they found out him and Liam are gay and Zayn's bi?

Harry sat gloomily on the couch, waiting for his mum to realize something was wrong.  It didn't take long, since usually Harry was on the phone in some way with Niall at this time of night.

"Is everything ok, Harry?"

"Just nervous for tomorrow."

"What are you nervous about?"  Anne moved closer to Harry and ran a hand through his hair to soothe him.