Antonia's POV Chapter 3: The First Day of the Rest of My Life

I woke up the next morning feeling very lost and confused. I looked around trying to remember what happened the night before. It was all a blur but I did know that whatever happened wasn't good. I had lots of scratches and bruises all over my body and I had a very bad headache. I get up and start trying to find out exactly where I am and how to get back 'home'. As I was walking I see a sign, "Welcome to Bel Air," was printed in large black print, staring me down from 6 feet above.
"I can't believe it," I thought. "I'm in Jennifer Aniston's home town!"
Excited would be an understatement to express my initial thoughts when I realized where I was, but part of me was still very scared. I still had no clue how I ended up here or how to get back to downtown L.A, the place I call home.

I began to enter the corner store across the street to ask for directions when I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" crept from my shaky voice. Slowly I look up and I see the one person I never dreamed of seeing, it was my idol, Jennifer Aniston!!!

Startled, she looked down at me,"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She must have seen how shocked I was, considering my jaw must have been touching the ground.
Wanting to scream, "Oh my goodness, you're... You're ... JENNIFER ANISTON!!" Crept out of my throat as barely a whisper.
She laughed, being recognized is something she's used to I'm sure.
"What is your name, little girl?"
I stuttered, "I... My name is Antonia; Antonia Sams."
"Well nice to meet you Antonia, is there anything I can do to help you?"
That's when I remembered where I was and why I walked into the store in the first place.
"Actually yes, there is something you can do would you mind giving me directions on how to get back to downtown L.A."
"Actually I can do more than that, sweetie, come with me and I'll drive you back."
Excitedly I accepted her offer. with the excitement of the moment, I had forgotten that I had no address to give her for home.
35 minutes later...
Jennifers car is so nice! A shiny black Bentley with leather seats, and it still smelled new! Jennifer was so sweet, I mean yeah I knew she was great but I had no clue she was this amazing, and even better in person!!
Here we are, back in downtown. That's when she asked the dreaded question...
"So now that we're here where exactly do I need to take you?"
I freaked; what was I supposed to tell her? I mean, should I lie and give her some random address? Have her take me to the diner by where my dump is and tell her my "family" works there? Or do I just have her leave me here? I could also tell her the truth but that would be too embarrassing for her to know, and I also don't want her to feel bad for me.
I decided to give her the address to the market that's right beside home and hope she doesn't wait around long.
I asked, "Can you take me to that little market over there? My family runs it."
"Sure thing honey!"
Now that she knew where to take me we sped up a little, I started to think that maybe I was bugging her or something so I just kept quiet the rest of the ride.
Once we arrived we slowly pulled into the parking lot. There was an awkward few seconds where we both just sat there in silence.
"Well we're here now," she said as a light smile swept across her face.
I hesitantly responded "Yeah, well thank you so very much for the ride. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"
"Oh no darling just knowing you're safe is all I need."
"Oh okay, well thanks again!"
"You're welcome sweetie, stay safe! And if you need anything at all give me a call."
I was shocked at that offer, but maybe she was just being polite.
She then proceeded to take a sticky note out of her purse and write down her phone number and gave it to me.
"Just do me a favor and don't let anyone else get ahold of this." she said with a very stern sound in her voice
"I don't need the media having anymore of my personal information."
"Don't worry I'll be careful," I reassured her.
I got out of the car and slowly crept into the store, waited for her to pull away, and then made a run for it, but little did I know, Jennifer would still be watching me when I ran out and around to the back of the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: sorry it took me so long to update this chapter everyone! I've been super busy with school work. Hope y'all like it! :)

Note part 2: edited and updated on 4/10/2019