Chapter 6: nothing unusual

Antonia's POV:
"Wow I'm getting really low on, well everything." I thought to myself when I got up this morning. I decided it was best to go on a run and see how much I can get together. Hopefully this time around I'll gather enough stuff to make it through a whole week before having to make another big supply run. The past couple weeks I've only been able to collect enough stuff to get me through two or three days.
I actually headed out at sunrise (I don't have any way of telling time so I go by the sun or peoples routine) and my goal was to get back by the time every one was finished with lunch break so I can get mine from what's left of theirs. Sadly this is what's normal for me especially on supply run days.
I went to every place I could go to without getting arrested or something. I successfully gathered a weeks worth of supplies.
"This is great! A little more than a weeks supply and lunch break has barley even started." I thought (knowing if I said something aloud it could backfire).
I practically danced the whole way "home" besides when I stopped to get my lunch.
When I arrived back to my dump I immediately got a strange feeling that something wasn't quite right. I looked around for a minute before noticing that there was a car that appeared to have someone in it parked at the building beside mine in a way that seemed as if they were trying to hide. I battled with myself in my head trying to decide if I should let my curiosity get the best of me or if I should just forget about it. Until I decided I went a and laid down with the book I found and tried to relax.
__________________________________________________________________
Authors note: sorry I took so long to update again. I'm on vacation and have been really busy. And sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to update it before I got busy again.
Hope you enjoy :)