11. Mistress

'Talk about tension! Drama!' Lyanna said as they walked to their rooms at a nearby inn for the night. Emelyn was distracted by her flower crown she held it gently in her hands. admiring it.

'The nerve of that man!' Ned declared. 'He has a wife. Has be no honor?'

'He was being honest.' Lyanna reminded them as Jaime wrapped an arm around Emelyn's shoulder 'He was to give it to the most beautiful girl and that was definitely Emelyn.' Lyanna smiled over at her friend blushing still at the memory. 'He was being an honest man.' Lyanna insisted.

'No Lyanna, you were the most beautiful girl.' Emelyn told her. 'Therefore he was not being honest.' Ned smiled down at Emelyn. She really was the sweetest.

'I only got two rooms left since the tournament was in town. Sorry my lords. My ladies...' the innkeeper informed them when they got. 'It has two beds in one and on in the other though'

'Not a problem. Emelyn and I can bunk,' lyanna told ned. Jaime would rather bunk with Emelyn, Ned would rather bunk with her as well but agreed all the same lyanna and her had plenty of sleepovers and constantly shared a bed spending most of the night talking.

'So tell me.' Lyanna demanded once the door closed.

'what?" Emelyn famed innocence.

'don't you what me!' Lyanna declared. 'did the prince and you...'

'No, stop it, we spoke I told him that it was wrong of him to give me this-'

'yet you have been staring at it since you got it.' Lyanna countered. 'you can be happy,' Lyanna assured her. 'you did nothing wrong.'

'Elia and Oberyn are my friends I just feel like-'

'you didn't ask for it.' Lyanna reminded her. 'he gave it to you, because you caught it eye.'

'He kissed me!' Emelyn exclaimed and Lyanna jumped onto the bed over to her.

'TELL ME MORE!" lyanna declared.

"Lyanna, he kissed me and... I kissed him. I kissed him! Can you believe that? I am a monster!" Emelyn told her.

'Pft, you are not a monster.' Lyanna assured. 'you are a woman with needs, Ned could fill those needs.' Lyanna mused and Emelyn rolled her eyes. 'but you don't love my brother as he loves you.' She remarked and Emelyn shook her head.

'No, he is sweet and kind and I will grow to love him, I know it.' Emelyn assured.

'but the prince?" lyanna urged.

'The prince.' Emelyn said dreamily as she tipped back into the pillows.

'he gives you butterflies?' Lyanna questioned and Emelyn nodded.

'He does.' She agreed.

'Vagina butterflies?" Lyanna questioned and Emelyn sat up looking to her.

"What?' she questioned.

'you know, fluttery want and need... down there.' Lyanna explained and Emelyn burst out laughing.

'Vagina butterflies?" Emelyn questioned.

'did you feel it or not!" Lyanna exclaimed.

'All the butterflies, in my heart and stomach and yes in the vagina as well!" Emelyn declared tipping back again and letting out a long sigh. 'But it can never be.'

"Says who?' lyanna countered.

'the Gods!' Emelyn began. 'for starters the gods really frown upon that.'

'forget about the gods.' Lyanna told her.

'Your father and Ned.' Emelyn added.

'Who marries for love? No one! We are the higher houses yet the lower class get to fall in love while we are stuck with men we hate for the rest of our lives, come on we deserve love!" Lyanna declared. 'and Rhaegar is handsome, so handsome.'

'My family, Jaime would hate it.' Emelyn added.

'who cares? He cant be at your side the rest of your life!' lyanna reminded her.

'he wants to.' Emelyn added softly.

'but either way if you marry my brother or not, Jaime is going to fade into the background and Ned will be that person you go to, or...'

'or?" Emelyn questioned.

'or you fall head over heels, all the butterflies and have a hot steamy romance with that gorgeous prince!" Lyanna declared.

'I would be his mistress.' Emelyn said embarrassed.

'That sounds really sexy, Emelyn, the mistress.' Lyanna declared.

'HUSH!" Emelyn said laughing.

'You like him.'

'I almost fucked him in that room at Herrenhall.' Emelyn admitted and Lyanna's eyes went wide.

"Way to bury the lead!'

'I didn't, you guys were calling and I came to my sense.' Emelyn told her.

"Fucking brothers.' Lyanna muttered.

"Fucking brother!" Emelyn agreed. She was fucking her brother...

'You need to see him again.' Lyanna told her.

'How? Why? Nothing good could come of it.' Emelyn reminded her.

'Love could come of it and whats better than love?'