12. Distraction

Emelyn woke in Jaime's arms but it felt different with him. she felt her heart pulling her in all the wrong directions and she didnt understand. she had a nice guy, a sweet guy that gave her the sweetest horse as a wedding present and she was throwing it away. Then she had Rhaegar, well she didnt have him, but she wanted him. She really wanted him. Emelyn groaned getting up, Jaime's hand slipping off her hip still sleeping deeply, Emelyn got dressed and stared back at Jaime. she pressed a kiss to his head before heading out only to receive a very excited Lyanna.

'Prince Rhaegar just got his marriage annulled.' Lyanna declared.

'Shut the fuck up.' Emelyn said pulling the scroll to her.

'Be with him, love him.' Lyanna begged.

'I cant, he didn't-'

'he saw you, crowned you, shoved his Targaryen tongue down your throat and then annulled his marriage. It's a sigh he wants you.' Lyanna told her.

'I need you to distract my brothers.'

With a wink Lyanna was off and Emelyn had a prince to find.

++

'You got my message,' Rhaegar remarked when he saw Emelyn.

'I did,' she agreed.

'I still want you.' Rhaegar said as she jumped down off her horse.

'I want you.' She confirmed and he pulled her to him, hands slipping around her, pulling at her laces, lips trailing down her neck, her chest as her head tipped back. Any and all thoughts of Jaime vanished from her mind. Her dress and his clothes dropped to the ground at the tower of joy, he took a step back admiring her for a moment before his lips went back to her. he picked her up she could feel him harden under her. pressing against her as his teeth bit at her chest. He leaned her against the wall, gently his hands roaming over her. Rhaegar's nose rubbed against her clit, his tongue plundering deep into her, touching further inside than she would have guessed he could reach. His hands on her hips were bruising her but she didn't care, it was all about the sensations now and he was making sure she felt everything. Everything he would give her once she was his. She felt like this was his moment of claiming her as his princess. She balanced on his shoulders pressed up against the wall, heels digging into his back.

He pulled his tongue out, dragging it slowly from her opening to her clit and back again, holding her still while she quivered and moaned. She felt dizzy and weak and ridiculously off balance, but his strong shoulders under her thighs and his big hands holding her hips kept her from needing to think about her position. Her eyes fluttered with concentrate on what was going on between her legs...but he made sure that was all she could think about. His mouth worked its way back to her clit, kissing and licking and teasing her with his tongue until he finally latched his lips onto her painfully swollen nub, caressing it softly with his tongue before he began sucking it, the intensity growing unbearably until he had her writhing again.

She let go of the wall and held onto his head with both hands, bucking against his face as the pleasure exploded in an agonizing, blinding, white hot inferno of pulsating waves that pulled her into quivering, helpless, complete bliss. Emelyn's hips jerked and her back arched and her whole body switched on, its reactions completely out of her hands, controlled only by him. And then after what seemed like an eternity of agonizing delight, she finally opened her eyes and tilted her head to look down.

His smiling face was gazing up at her from between her thighs, his mouth and chin glistening with she juices. He licked his lips and grinned.

"My, you are stunning from any angle," he said teasingly as he slipped her legs off his shoulders and gently lowered her, being careful not to scrape her back against the wall. He slid her down his body until she could unwrap her legs from around him and put her feet on the ground, but he didn't make her stand on her own yet - she couldn't, it was obvious.

She legs were shaking and she felt queasy and lightheaded, possibly from the wine, probably from the uterus-wrenching orgasm he'd just treated her to. She swayed against him and he wrapped his arms around her protectively.