Girl Meets Ground Meets Boy

-Her view

            It's been a week since we've last seen each other. He's the only thing on my mind. I bet he's just carrying on as always. I wish I wasn't so invisible to him. I wish I could get out of this stupid small town. I wish I wasn't in this stupid little shop selling rainbow popcorn. I just wish I could talk to him.

            Ever since I first saw him I knew I liked him. But just a week ago, I found out that I love him. Or maybe... Just like him a lot... I can't love him!... but I can't help it.I think I may be obsessed over him. Everything he does is orgasmic and I'm just me. I'm just plain Micran N., small town girl who sells rainbow popcorn. Exciting life.

            I suppose it's not as plain as I'm making it out to be. I'm a princess after all. Princess M, As Fiona and Cake call me. Those two are great, really funny and cool. I wish I were like them, hanging out with him and going on adventures. Even though I'm a princess, the people in my town don't treat me any different. Perhaps I like it that way. I don't like giving out orders and certainly don't like being the center of attention. The people here are called Arsenics and we're all dark blue. Everyone here has shiny turquoise hair but as heir to the king and queen, my royal blood gives my hair a shiny orange color.

            Despite my outside, I don't feel any bit unique and though I've looked way deep inside, I can't find a reason he would ever like me. Or even I consider talking to me. When he saved me, he must have only done it to save the ground from being blood stained. It's the only logical reason.

What happened is I was on top of a cliff that sits right next to the town. He lives inside the cave. I wanted to maybe get his attention? Escape my boring life? Who knows what I was up there doing. All I know is he saved my life.

With a sigh I plummeted to my fate. That fate being, totally unexpected. In a heroic swoop, he caught me inches from the ground. I remember his face was calm. I could see past it, though. He had worry beneath his smirk.

"Lose your footing?" He'd said dropping me.

"..." I couldn't respond. I just stood there looking at him. His dark black hair, that goes past his ears.  I wish I could have just attack him with my love.

"Contain your feelings, Micran." I'd thought. Yeah.. Best not go down that road. He cocked his head and said

"You okay?"

My knees started to tremble and suddenly I was on the floor. My chest was warm and I realized he was on top of me saying something like

"Whats wrong? Hey girl, wait, I'll go find someone"

Then he was gone and I was very cold. Everything faded away and it was like I was falling asleep, but different.