My Space Girl - Carol

"If Earth was ending I'd be the first person you run to, right?" Y/N asked Carol. They knew the answer but reassurance was key. Not a moment of the day went past where Y/N didn't feel loved by Carol, if it wasn't flowers, it was dinner freshly made, it was dates between missions, it was making blanket forts and having pillow fights, it was the quiet evenings in on the sofa or in the back garden having a picnic, or it was stargazing with Carol being a space nerd, she pointed out every constellation she could recognise (which was most of them), They loved each other dearly.

"Of course you'd be the first person honey, I love you more than anything in the universe and the many others that there is. You're my one and only. I'd go to the ends of every universe for you. I love you in every universe Y/N" Carol said endearingly.

Now that, that was music to Y/N's ears, there's no feeling quite like being told that you're someone's eternal love and they knew that.

"I love you in every universe my space girl" Y/N said back with complete and utter bliss. They'd never felt anything quite like it.

They often spent evenings they have together was often spent gazing into each others eyes unintentionally or stealing glances when they're doing something, they enjoyed being heavily intoxicated with each other, sometimes they would just list off what they love about each other, wether it be their eyes or their personality or their weird choice in everything else.

Their silly little disagreements were never anything more, it was always a kiss and make up scenario.

It wasn't often when Y/N and their space girl got to be together for a long enough time to enjoy days out but the most memorable for Y/N was definitely when Carol had proposed. It was a very romantic setting with a castle in the background, rows of white roses freshly laid along the outskirts of the pavement by Carol. Blindfolded this whole time as she guided you down the path putting your entire trust in her.

It was hell for Y/N whenever Carol had to leave for a mission but the best part of it was Carol always came back. Back to them like she promised.

Till one day when everything went wrong. This wasn't a normal day for Y/N or Carol. It was their wedding day. A day they've both waited years for.

A day heavily anticipated could end in disaster.