Captain Princess - Carol

"Come on Carol, we need to leave" Y/N said.

"Shhh, no we don't, I need sleep, just because you insist sleep is for the weak, I can assure you I'm definitely not weak, let me sleep." Carol replied.

"Okay I guess I'll just go myself, without you, you can just stay here. Maybe I should just start calling you sleeping beauty." Y/N continued.

"Hmmm, I have an idea, how about you don't? I'm not a Disney princess, I'm an intergalactic superhero. Carol added.

She regretted even mentioning anything about being a Disney princess almost immediately when she noticed the look on Y/N's face.

"Okay Captain Princess, whatever you say." Y/N added with a giggle.

"No, no, no, no and no, this is not becoming a thing. Captain Princess isn't a thing, Captain Princess will never be a thing." Carol added.

"Oh but Carol my love, that is where you are mistaken, it will be a thing, soon the whole world will know you as Captain Princess." Y/N replied.

"Y/N, I hate you so much." Carol said

"Shhhhh, no you don't, you love me, I'm just a tad bit annoying sometimes." Y/N continued.

"Okay, maybe you're right and you're definitely annoying, you can say that again." Carol said giggling slightly.

"Hey, that hurt my feelings." Y/N said pretending to be hurt as if they didn't already know they were extremely annoying, especially to Carol.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, you're not annoying, not in the slightest." Carol said all of a sudden sounding very remorseful.

"Pfft, Captain Princess has gone soft." Y/N said quite proudly.

"Me? Soft? Never, as if." Carol replied trying to sound shocked.

"Oh you're definitely soft, you're like a golden retriever, in fact you're my golden retriever girlfriend." Y/N added.

"Okay I guess I am, also I guess Captain Princess is sticking, BUT and I mean but, only you can call me that. Nobody else or I swear if you let this get out to the world I will end you." Carol said suddenly getting very defensive.

"Pfft you wouldn't end me, you love me too much so, ha sucks to be you." Y/N said.

"Nah it's not that bad being me anyways do we have a deal?" Carol questioned.

"Oh, yes fine. Deal." Y/N said sounding very hesitant.

"Just because I'm agreeing to you calling me that doesn't mean I'm okay with it, I'm just saying it in hopes of shutting you up." Carol added.

"Gosh, you could shut me up in many other ways too but you chose the rude way, you're so mean." Y/N added trying not to burst out laughing.

"Me? Rude? Never. I'm a saint." Carol replied.

Well that caused Y/N to burst out laughing.

"Oh please, you're anything but a Saint." Y/N tried to say in between laughter.

Carol stood there pretending to be shocked. "I am too a saint." She replied.

Y/N just nodded and agreed. "Now are you actually going to get ready? I have a whole day planned and I would really like to know if I need to cancel said plans." Y/N responded sounding slightly more serious.

Carol laughed at the sudden change in tone but quickly composed herself.

"I actually would be quite content with staying right here in this bed and I'd be even more content if you stayed here with me." She added.

"Okay fine, just give me a minute to cancel all of those plans I made for the day ahead, is that alright with you Captain Princess?" Y/N asked.

"Yes it is, be quick it's lonely when you're not in the room." Carol quickly said.

"Ew, you are so sweet it's ew." Y/N added.

"Just hurry up." Carol said.

"Yes Captain." Y/N said teasingly.

After an hour had passes with just the two of them laying in one another's arms, Y/N went to place a kiss on Carol's head when they realised that she was actually asleep.

Now, Y/N couldn't pass up on the perfect photo opportunity, not this time unlike the many times in the past.

Y/N leant over Carol and placed a kiss on her forehead, one of their hands tucking some of Carols hair behind her ear whilst she slept and proceeded to take a picture.

Y/N immediately opened Instagram and uploaded the photo and captioned it "My Captain Princess"