seven

maya woke up to the sound of gilmore girls, her and chris's favorite show, on in the back. they had forgotten to turn it off last night, as per usual. his arm was wrapped tightly around her, and his head was tucked into her neck.

matt woke up alone. his bed was empty, his tv was off, neither nick nor chris had even texted him back last night.

he knew he fucked up.

but he and maya were like this, a prime example of love and hate.

when matt and maya get into big fights, matt goes silent. he'll ignore maya completely and refuse to talk to nick and chris about what happened. he pretends nothing happened at all, until maya caves, and apologizes.

but when maya is really upset, she gets spiteful. she knows how to make him more angry, and more jealous. she knows how to hurt him in all the ways he hurt her. she could make it sting.

doubleM

liked by hdhejdoubleM i need vodka and i need it now

liked by hdhej
doubleM i need vodka and i need it now. (photo dump???)

user1 maya babe what happened

nicknicknick chris help
chrispy right here my!

user2 the way he always calls her "my"

user3 maya sweetie wtf

user4 how is she the cutest ever always

user5 i'm so confused which brother is she dating
         user6 no one knows. that's the fuck of it all.

user7 don't they not drink
user8 yeah in a recent video matt just said he hated it
user9 maya drinks

"chris it's fine" she reassured.

"no maya it isn't fine. you haven't drank in forever, don't fall back into it"

"your making me sound like a fucking alcoholic. i stopped drinking because it pissed matt off to see me drunk. and if he doesn't care about me, then what does it matter"

"maya i am not letting you drink" chris said.

maya began to hop towards the door, "well good fucking riddance because i'm asking marylou to take me home"

"maya no your being stupid. you can't function on your own and-"

"don't tell me what i can and can't do" maya said angrily

"maya listen to me you're being irrational,"

she sat down and slowly lowered herself down the stairs, a difficult task on her own. chris followed after her, worried she was going to fall.

matt was in the kitchen looking at his phone, when he looked up he saw maya hopping through to the living room with chris following behind her. he just ignored them.

"marylou!" she sweetly smiled, "can i have a ride back to my apartment?"

"oh yeah of course," she got up, "are you sure you want to be all alone?"

"oh uh yeah, i just want to give the boys a night to chill. chris has been restlessly watching me for days now," she laughed, then turning to give chris a joking side eye.

"alright angel, whatever you want" she smiled.

maya packed everything, everything, of hers at the sturniolo house. she made sure none of them had any excuse for her to come back the next day. if she was really gonna piss matt off she needed to get out of his life completely. she knew it would stress him out not knowing what she was doing, she ignored the fact that not knowing what he was doing would worry her just the same.

chris obviously took the ride over to her apartment with her, and he helped her bring everything in.

"are you sure you don't want me to stay the night?" chris asked standing by the door, avoiding leaving.

"chris please. i love you. i love you so much, but if you don't leave i will kill you"

"fine. i love you, be safe"

"always!" she yelled before he left, slamming the door.

the second he left she went straight for the vodka.

mayas biggest scandal was getting alcohol from justin, the triplets older brother. the boys didn't know, and if they did both maya and justin would be in big trouble.

after a couple shots she started to feel it, she positioned herself on the couch in a comfortable spot, one where she wouldn't have to get up. because she really didn't trust herself in this state.

the only thing she wanted to do was call chris.

she didn't know what it was but being drunk made her emotional, every. time. and all she could think about right now is how much she loved him.

so she picked up the phone.

"chiiiiiiii," she whined.

"no you didn't" chris said.

"no no, don't yell, i just wanted to tell you" she sniffles, "i just. i love you so much"

"maya how much have you drank"

"only 7 shots" she sniffled.

"fuck maya"

she started crying right then and there.

"why are you so mean to me. all i do is love you" maya cried.

"no no maya stop please. just drink some water and go to bed yeah?"

instead of answering, she hung the phone up out of anger.

she stared at her phone for a weird amount of time, and then at the wall, and then at the tv. she decided to put something on, to keep her mind busy. but every single show reminded her of matt. she threw her remote out of anger, unintentionally hitting a glass on her counter.

she watched it shatter.

she winced at the noise. images of the car window's shattered glass and blood on matt's arm flashed in her mind. she started to panic. fuck, fuck, fuck.

she was an anxious drunk, always had been, but the memory of the accident triggered a whole other level of panic.

she hopped over to go pick up the glass, but she was shaking so hard she was accidently cutting her hand.

fuck!