Awoken

???:Uhhhh...where am I?

You look around to see a unfamiliar room.

???:What...? I-I thought I was driving to collage?  Where am I?

The room seems to have a bed,books,a bathroom with a lock and a small bedside stand. On the stand you find a Note.

"Congratulations! You have been one of the lucky ones to get chosen on a all expenses-paid vacation! Please meet with the others in the lobby! It will start around 10:30 am, don't be late. Oh and one more thing...

You,Katie Mitchell go by the ultimate editor! Enjoy your stay,bearwell!"

(No pictures for her yet, remaking it.)

I was confused, I've never signed anything or heard about this... But I decided to get out of my room and explore the place. On the back of the note was a map of the building. It had five floors,first one where all of use stayed at. I looked at the others rooms on the map and questioned myself

Katie:Are they the others who got here? Why were we selected?

I slowly opened my door and peeked out.It was like any other hotel I've been too,just really quiet with got me suspicious. Before I left I grabbed a hard book just in case anything here was hostile. As I was walking in the hallways I heard two people yelling

???:Come on,get back here! We were supposed to stick together!

???:Hahaha, I'm having too much fun right now friend! Catch me if you can!

Just then somethin bolted right beside me barely missing me. The other person who followed close behind was a orange creature with a red bandana,she was all out of breath. She looked at me while I looked back nervously.

Katie:Hi....?

???:*panting* Hello,who are you..?

Katie:Oh sorry, I'm Katie Mitchell,the ultimate editor. So who are you?

???:*panting*  I'm Frisk noseyberry,the ultimate... Journalist. The one who pasted you there is one of the people I partnered up with.-!

Before Frisk could finish what she'll saying she was cut off by the sun

???:Golly,Golly,golly and Hello new friend! I'm Sundrop,the ultimate daycare assistant! It's so nice to meet you! Do you know where exactly we are?