More then humans

We all sat there in silence while looking at the entity,it kinda looked like a paper bag like the ones you see at the stores with a red smiley face on it. It wore a polkadot party hat and had a red balloon with it. It sat on the other side of the table smiling.

???:So do you like the party or not? There wasn't a lot of supplies here so I had to work with what I got.

Katie:Yeah it's fine here...who exactly are you?

???:Oh my apologies, I'm a partygoer,the ultimate Party planner! Just call me Jen.

They held out their hand which had a mouth on it with a red liquid.

Andy:Is there something wrong with your hand? I mean the liquid!

Jen(Partygoer): Oh this liquid? It's natural for Partygoers, usually we use it to draw on walls,mark paths or draw our faces. My hand? Well I don't actually have a mouth on my face rather on my hands,sometimes I would wear oven gloves over them so I don't damage anyone I hug.

Meta:Okay... You said there is another guest here? Where are they?

Jen(Partygoer): Oh right! They should be here any minute no-

Suddenly a bright purple flash filled the room,once it died down a small purple pony appear.

???: Ah,it seems like new guests have arrived. Welcome to this party I and Jen set up. I'm Twilight sparkle,the ultimate Princess. Who might you be?

Katie: I'm Katie the ultimate editor,Andy here is the ultimate farmer and Meta is the ultimate swordmen. Nice to meet you,majesty.

Twilight: Oh no need for majesty, I go just by Twilight. I don't need to be addressed by royalty.

She held out a hoof to me which I shook. Upon closer inspection I noticed that she was both a unicorn and pegasus.

Katie: You're a alicorn,correct?

Twilight: Correct,it was hard adjusting to change but I did it.

Andy: Could you possibly tell us where we are or teleport out of here?

Twilight:Well something is preventing me from casting out of here like a border or spell of some sort. And something is preventing my more powerful spells from being used.

Andy looked down in disappointment before resting his head down on the table.

Twilight: Don't worry, hopefully I can find a way to cancel out the spell on this building,I know I can.

I sipped on my soda as the rest of them continued the conversation,it was a bit relaxing to get mind my off of this place. I was just about to fall asleep when someone slammed the door open.

???:AM I TOO LATE?!! MONDO!! MONDO, ARE YOU HERE!!

It was a teenager who was wearing a white uniform,he had red eyes and spikey hair that shot upwards. It seems like he was broken about someone. He quickly glanced around the room before bolting away stillwater cry for someone named "Mondo".

Twilight: Do any of you have any idea who that was?

All of us shook no, I got up and was about to start following him when I was stopped.

Jen,(Partygoer): Come on, don't let him be a partypooper! We can still Party here!

Katie: Listen,I love your Party and all but I have to go check on them.

Jen,(Partygoer):Come on just one more minute!

Jen kept whining about me leaving before I thought of something.