Steamy night~(NSFW WARNING⚠️)

(FAIR WARNING.
I have a headcanon where teardrop can speak its just rare and its kinda painful for her to speak hsjakajwhej)

No one's POV:
Teardrop pinned eggy to the bed giving a seductive look at eggy, eggy was blushing alot "T-Teardrop- A-Are ypu sure about this?" Eggy asked flusteredly, and teardrop nodded and kissed eggy passionately

Teardrop's POV:
I deepened the kiss and started to rub one if eggy's sensitive areas, receiving a moan that came out of her "M-Mmmn~" I stopped kissing her and started to kiss and bite her neck "Mmn~ Ah~ Mmn~" Eggy's face was as red as a tomato as I started to undress myself, then undress her, I start to kiss her neck again- and slowly move down each kiss, till I reach 'That' Area, at this point eggy is beyond flustered, I start to Lick 'That' area relieving a small gasp from the taller female "A-Ah~?! Mmmn~ Mm~ Ah~" eggy moaned
I then began to suck it "Ah~! Mmmgh~ T-Teardrop~ Ah~ Mmh~" eggy moaned

No one's POV:
"O-Oh god~" eggy moaned, and teardrop sucked faster "Ah~! Ah~! Mmmgh~ Mmh~ Mmgh~!" Eggy moaned loudly slowly getting closer to her climax, "Ah~!T-Teardrop! I-Im- Ah~! Mmmh~!" Teardrop hit eggy's sensitive spot, causing an eruption of moans "A-AH~! Mmmngh~! OooOooOh~! AAaah~!" Eggy came, and teardrop swallowed it, licking up the rest, teardrop had to admit, eggy was hot like this, as teardrop was zoned out mesmerized by how hot eggy looked like this, she didn't notice eggy sit up some, next thing teardrop knew, she was being pinned to the bed now, face turning more red then it ever has been "Hm~ Well well~ isn't this interesting~?" Eggy teased, teardrop blushing more "How cute~ stay here for a minute. Alright." Eggy got up and grabbed something, a strap on? Oh no- R.I.P TD- anyways eggy put it on then pinned TD to the bed again, Teardrop even more flustered now, eggy kissed teardrops neck, biting it, teardrop flinched tensing up, body starting to get really warm, teardrops breathing got abit heavier, which eggy took as a good sign, lifting teardrops legs up over her shoulders and positioning the strap on, and thrusted into teardrop, teardrops face turning red, she for the first time made a noise-(BC OF HEADCANON SMH ;-;) "M-m~" eggy looked surprised and more flustered "D-Did you just?" Eggy asked, teardrop in shock nodded slightly eggy felt accomplished for some reason, and she looked at teardrop "D-Do you want to contin-" eggy was cut off by teardrop nodding "okay then-" eggy gently thrusted causing a jolt from teardrop along with her gripping the sheets abit tight, eggy thrusted harder, getting another small noise from teardrop "Mm~" Eggy blushed more and thrusted harder "Ng~" teardrop gripped the sheets tighter arching her back eggy thrusted faster, hitting that real sensitive spot "A~ M~!" Teardrop squeaked abit as she was reaching her climax quickly, and eggy could tell, eggy thrusted harder in the same area "AH~! Teardrop came, breathing heavily afterwards, eggy was surprised she got any type of sound to come out of teardrop, especially an actual moan- she felt very proud, and layed down next to teardrop "I love you TD~" eggy said kissing teardrop on the cheek 'I love you too eggy~' teardrop signed and then cuddled with eggy for the rest of the night.