'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐝?

(Name) was a bit conflicted right now. Why you ask?

Well Mordecai had invited her to join his friends at a roller skate place, she knew how to skate tat wasn't the issue. The issue was when listing the friends with them it sounded more like a triple date than anything. Mordecai and Margaret, Rigby and Eileen, Fives and his company and Muscle man and Starla. Then theirs (Name), just (Name).

If she hadn't realized this, it wouldn't be a problem but now she would jus feel weird going alone while everyone else had a partner. She'd be 9th wheel and she didn't wanna feel like that.

So there (Name) stood, in front of her mirror. Contemplating.

"Should I go? Its gonna be hard to find someone I know to go with me..." She searched through her contacts none of them seemed to make the cut as most of them were contacts from Brazil.

"Man...I don't have Thomas' number, he could've came with me; I don't wanna bother Skips either, any day Mordecai and Rigby aren't around is like a day off for him." Chuckling dryly at her own joke and misery, (Name) fell on her bed staring at her ceiling.

"I don't just wanna cancel on them, plus this is the first time I'll get to hangout with Margaret and Eileen. I only ever see them at the coffee shop.'

Shifting around in her bed, she weighed her options.

She could go with no partner, and be the 9th embarrassing wheel, Go with a partner she doesn't have and at least have some fun, or be that one person and cancel on them last minute.

"Hmmm"

'Okay' With new found energy (Name) headed for a quick shower, quickly freshening up she threw on a black long-sleeved crop-top, dark blue high-waisted jean shorts and combat boots.

Brushing her hair, she put it up in a messy bun, adding a bit mascara ,earrings and some lip gloss for the finishing touches.

(Name) got on some perfume, grabbed her bag and headed out.

She Will Find A Date!

____________________________________________

Mordecai shakes his head with a sigh as he watches muscle man scramble away, a small chuckled leaves his lips as muscles mans bald head comes to mind.

"Lets go, hopefully by the time we all go out Muscle man will fix his bald head." Rigby chuckles following after him. "It's surprising he has a bald spot though, his always been more self aware of his appearance when it has anything to do with Starla."

Just as he was about to agree, Mordecai pauses in his tracks, Eyes glued to a scene across the road. "Hmm?" Rigby tilts his head up, meeting Mordecai's shocked expression.

"Dude wha-?" Rigby too pauses as his eyes meet what Mordecai was looking at.

Across the road, was (Name). With a guy.

(Name) with a guy? Since when has (Name) been with a guy?

Mordecai blinked a couple of times as if, the scene he was seeing was his own imagination. "Dude, who is (Name) talking to?"

"I don't know Dude. But (Name) seems like the type to be popular, maybe an old friend or something?" Rigby wasn't sure why he had to make up that excuse, was it so that he would believe his own lies?

"Ah, yeah... maybe we should go over and say 'hi'-" Before Rigby could even protest against the idea, his blue-haired friend was already crossing the street.

_______________________________________________

(Name) laughed at the story she was just told, (e/c) filling with happy tears. Its been such a long time since she's laughed this hard.