𝐃𝐞-𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬!

So...Long time no update...yea...

anyway-

________

 "Skips? I'm back!" You called out as you hands your brother a cup of tea which he takes with a smile before focusing back on the cart. "Thanks, [Name]."

With your own cup of [drink] in your hand, you take a seat on a random stool. "No problem, say," You paused as you took a sip of your [drink] eyes watching curious as Skips works on. "You've been kinda working no-stop, maybe we could go out for a bit and hangout-! Ohh! We could go get a massage or something!"

Skips pauses his work and lets out a sigh at your suggestion casually sipping his cup of tea. "I don't know [Name], I've got too much to do today..." He bites back a warm smile as you let out a groan at his stubbornness.

"That's exactly my point! You have too much to do everyday! And on top of that, you're always dragged off to help everyone else with their jobs by the time you're done with both you barely have enough energy to get to bed." 

Letting out a sigh, you looked to your brother who had continued to work half-way through your rant, a worried gleam in your eyes. 

"Look Skips, this much work pilling up on you could lead to so much stress if you don't relax...I'd hate to see you stressed out knowing I could have done something to help you relax...even just for a couple minutes...please." 

A hopeful gleam peaked through your eyes as Skips put his tool down with a sigh. "...Okay mayb-?" He's soon cut off as a familiar duo make their presence known.

"Hey Skips, could you help us fix the pump in the fountain?" You couldn't help the small frown that overtook your face. 'This is exactly what I was talking about.'

Skips turned away from Mordecai as he went back to tinkering with the cart, brows scrunched together in frustration.  "I'm kinda busy here."

His brows only continued to furrow further as Rigby's whining continued after. "But Skips~ we don't know what we're doing!" You clicked your tongue at their nonchalant behavior, getting up from you seat with a huff, and catching their attention.

"Can't you guys do this jobs by yourselves? Today Skips is-"

"Alright! I'll be right there." Mordecai and Rigby grinned in victory as your head whipped back to Skips in shock. "Wah? Skips!?"

Your voice went unheard as Mordecai and Rigby followed Skips out the garage and to the fountain, his own work left unfinished.

Frowning as you let out a sigh you followed after them and watched as Skips did all the work as always and Mordecai and Rigby stood by without even offering to help. 

Wiping the tiny sweat from your face, you handed Skips the last item and the fountain was back to its original state. 

"Awesome! Thanks for the help Skips! You too [Name]." Brushing aside Mordecai's thanks you turned to Skips about to pull him away for a destress day. "Yeah whatever- Skips, how 'bout we go-"

"Skips, can you help me put a new can of paint on the benches?" You paused as Benson walked towards the two of you, can on paint in arms. "Oh, didn't know you were here today [Name]."

"Yeah, I was going to spend the day with Skips..uhm.." You let out a forced chuckle trying to find away to get Skips around the painting without getting in trouble with Benson.

"Oh! Maybe Mordecai and Rigby can handle the painting? I don't think they have any work for them right now." Benson paused at your suggestion, looking back at the duo who still work here for some reason before letting out a scoff. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗥.𝗦|𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗶 / 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗯𝘆 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝙧 [HIATUS!!] 🎉