𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

No one pov

"Sister!?" Both Mordecai and Rigby exclaimed both shocked at the new information they had heard.

"Woah, didn't know Skips had a sister... And she's so cute too." Rigby had said while mumbling the last few words.

(name)giggled at their shock at finding out you were Skips' sister. "Yeah, sorry not many people know that I'm related to skips, most just assume I'm an only child...well there's Quips too but he's a bit much..." she sent a smile to both of them and then handed them her hand.

"let's do it properly this time...I'm (name), skips' younger sister. It's nice to meet you both. Mordecai and Rigby, I hope we become good friends!"

Both Mordecai and Rigby blush as they see her smile a brilliantly bright smile, as both shake her hand. "Yeah, I'm sure we'll be good friends. If you need help unpacking we'll be cool to help?"

She sent a grateful smile as she sighed tiredly. "That's okay, I'm only staying the night. I have a house already, I was just tired from the plane ride so Benson and Skips said I could stay here." They all talked in the hallway for a few more moments before (name) said she was feeling really tired and had to go to bed. "Goodnight you guys, I'll hopefully see you in the morning before I leave."

(Name) soon returned to her room after hearing a 'night' from both boys, she dove onto the comfy bed face first, and just like that she was out like a light.

-*Time skip to the next day*-

(Name) had risen early the next morning so she would be able to move back into her house and relax. After waking up, (Name) had taken a shower, brushed her teeth and hair, and had a light but healthy breakfast. As soon as she was done, she left the house to call her brother to help her move.

https://images.app.goo.gl/LJ5QVfTuA5sUKvKf8 (that's what you're wearing)

Sadly she hadn't been able to see neither Mordecai nor Rigby before she left since they were both still asleep. (Name) loaded her bags into the back of the cart before joining skips in the front seat and taking off to her old house which she hadn't seen in 3 years.

Why did she leave years ago you ask? Easy question. You see our sweet (Name) here is a famous model and she had gotten a modeling gig in Brazil and had to leave to work there as it would be the best and only choice. Working there for the 3 years before deciding to come back and have a break, also to see her big brother.

"I'm still so tired. So not looking forward to cleaning my house! I'll have to go shopping later too.." Thank god Skips was a natural handyman so as soon as they got to her house he had to start remodeling and cleaning, while (Name) unpacked and redecorated. After a grueling 4hrs, her home was as good as new.

Skips had left around 30 minutes ago, to get back to work, and (Name) was relaxing on the cool floor of her living room, the cold air from the aircon hitting her sweaty body as she wipes her face with a face cloth. "Thank god for Skips, if he hadn't been here to help me this would've taken me a thousand years." Standing up, Name took in the beauty of her clean home, her very being gleaming with pride. ''I'm so awesome! Fixed up a whole house no sweat!......mostly.."

Sighing to herself, she goes up and headed for a much-needed shower, stripping and ridding herself of her clothes she stepped in the shower and let the cold water do its magic. After her shower, she changed and left for the grocery store to get some food for her home. After her shopping she had made her way home and packed her belongings away, feeling hungry and too lazy to cook she checked the time which read 14:38. She then again made her way out of her house and to the nearest fast-food restaurant, Cheezers.

"Hello, excuse me. Could I get a grilled cheese deluxe please? Thank you." (Name) sat at an empty table near the window, watching as people went by as she waited for her food. "(Name)?" The said girl turned her head in the direction of her caller, her eyes meeting with 2 familiar pairs.

"Oh? Mordecai and Rigby? What are you guys doing here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! Long time no see! For real it's been like 100000 years!

sorry I took forever to update! a lot of stuff has been happening since along time ago, the corona came and lockdown and online class and me being sick and exams and a whole lot of other disasters! But I'm back now and hopefully will be updating much more! It may not be a daily thing but I'm trying to update on Wednesdays and Saturdays and see how that goes. But during these next few weeks it might be unlikely cause I'm writing my final exams so I need to study for that!ill do my best tho!ill definitely 100% update tomorrow so stay tuned for that.

Ya, so that's about it peeps! See you tomorrow!