𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞!

A few weeks well after the whole 'bet episode', it was simply another day at the park. Mordecai, Rigby, (Name), and Margaret have agreed to put the whole event behind them in order not to jeopardize their 'special' friendship.

However, after the incident, (Name) has become more closer to Rigby than Mordecai. And he was aware. He watched, little enviously, as (Name) and Rigby sat together on the steps, chattering while waiting for Benson to start the meeting.

He sighs and turns away from the action, observing Benson walk in front of them to start. 'That should be me,' 

.

.

.

Benson sighs as he finishes the meeting, lowers his clipboard, and smiles as he addresses his employees and (Name). "You have all of your assignments for today. Oh, and don't forget about Game Night tonight."

Casting his jealousy aside, Mordecai perked up. "Aw, yeah! Game Night!" Though he was soon filled with envy again as he watched (Name) and Rigby share a high-five.

"What are we playing?" Benson looked up to Skips in quest. "Yeah, Skips, what are we playing?"

Skips smiles fondly, before revealing the game to them, prideful of his pick.

"Tonight, we will be playing Drawsome!" Soon loud chatter filled the area as they all celebrated the fun game picked out.

Muscle Man pumped his fist in joy looking to Skips with a smirk. "Alright. I love me some Drawsome. Who else is showing up to this Drawsome event?"

Stifling a laugh (Name) rolled her eyes at his word play.

"I got a giant baby, Gary, and my cousin, Quips."

All the park workers groan in disappointment after mentioning Quips, aside from (Name) who perks up with a smile.

"Quips is coming!? Oh wow. It's been forever." She noticed the downcast faces of her friends and frowned.

"What is it?" Mordecai held an annoyed expression as he thought of Quips.

"Your cousin Quips is really annoying." (Name) looks to Skips puzzled and then back to Mordecai.

"How so?" Rigby joined in to answer her.

"He's always telling lame jokes." Skips raised a brow in confusion. "What are you guys talking about?"

Mordecai scoffed. "Come on, every other word out of that guy's mouth is some annoying joke."

"Yeah, some joke that isn't funny."

Skips let out a sigh. "Come on, guys! His jokes aren't that bad." (Name) nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, and you guys should know the only reason he tells jokes all the time is 'cause-?"

She paused as she was cut off by the sound of a taxi's honk, and out comes Quips.

"...And then he said, "Yes, I do!" Quips laughs at his joke as he sets his bag down.

"Alright, seriously, last one, cause I got to go. Why did-?"

Before being able to finish his joke, the taxi driver locks his door, and drives away fast as he to avoid the jokes.

"Hey wait, I didn't get to finish my punchline! Aw well, he's probably already heard my routine."

Quips turns around, a big smile on his face. 

"Heeey, who's ready for some funny?"

With a smile on her face (Name) rushes to her cousin, enveloping him in a big warm embrace.