Chapter-2

I was walking in the university. Someone grap my hand. I don't see who because I am wearing like that

Hey what are you doing , let go of my hand , she ahead to go with me at the school one room

Hey what are you doing , let go of my hand , she ahead to go with me at the school one room . She take of my hat and she hand cup of my face , I am suprise , she is park chae young , hubby I miss u , she said . I am nervous why she is here, huuuu..😒..... She is my family collect person .she is my childhood friend , but she like me but I don't have feeling for her, but I just flow .I like friend.hi ... I am shutter voice ....when are u arrive there , why don't call me , I will pick up to you.I think u study Australia.

Why u don't like it , I come to study here.i am with you huby , she said , I smile her , of course I am happy. I take your home , ok she said , she is happy face , but I am not 😐😒.

I am just now coffee shop, I see walk on the road person , I saw a last night club see birthday person beauty girl who walk in coffee shop , I quickly stand up and go the counter and she stand in front of me . I smell her natural milk and strawberry scense , I feel.She told staff ,she want to Americano , and she return to face me , I smile at her , she is a little shock and nervous smile at me , and then she go ,drop her mini purse , but she didn't recognize that I take her mini purse and hide it , I am now theif hehehe no I am not , I have a idea , I am now want to hero. She drink a coffee and went out now , I follow her , She want in at Celine shop , I smirk , she is expensive and good choice , this is my taste .I like it .

Truly tell , I can feel what is she like , I like it too now my feeling, OH my god Jr what are u thinking and feel ,you are never fall in love .just what happen , She wear a new dress and went out , oh my god 😱she is fucking hot . She smile look at her mirror.yes, she can proud it she is so pretty , I am speechless 😶 . She go to counter and take out her purse , she search her mini purse . she seem no found , she is nervously smile and explain cashier , hehe I go to hero now.
Hello, miss here take it , I give my black card cashier counter ,No, what are you doing miss, she said , take it . I coldly said and cashier give back to me card.i take and I walk out , she follow me , she don't see, I smirk 😏. My intention start.
She hold my hand and thank u miss , I lost my wallet and thank for helping me and I want to give back your money please give me your phone number, she innocently said , my eye to eye connect first time with her , I just melt my heart ❤️, she said again miss miss , hey no need , I just want to help you , I said I am Jr , what is your name I said , she say My name is Lisa. Beauty name I said , she shyly said thanks . Hey you don't mind you have now no money right , I can take your home , no thanks you a lot helping me ,I don't want to disturb again Jr .No, Lisa I want to help you.Let's go I hold her hand and lead my car.At the car I open the door for her. She smile and thank again. I am happy face and go inside car . She give me her phone number and I give my phone number I stop that she told place . She live in expensive condo . She went out my car before she said thanks today a lot Jr , nice to meet you.i owe you a lot Jr, she is cutely said , I can't help fall again 😍.

Please don't forget vote and read 😸