Chapter-11

I think,The only cure for a broken heart is drinking alcohol.just now I am in VIP bar room.

To forget her, I drank one glass of alcohol after another

To forget her, I drank one glass of alcohol after another .(I love you Lisa why you didn't love me back, you are happy with me but you think friend , no that is no way I love you not friend love , every girl want to me why you are not like me and love why , I drunk tone shout and tear fall and I threw the cup of alcohol i was drinking against the wall.fuck my life ...... My company project had been stolen someone and search betrayal person and I want to be her girlfriend but she said, not love me and friend love say , fuck my life , fuck my life , I mummed and drink again )I drank too much alcohol and now I can't get up, I've fallen head over heels at the desk.

  The waiter called Jisoo from the my phone book list .jisoo arrive at the VIP bar room and quickly check on me , hey JR what happen, why are u drink too much, about that project are u disappointed ?
Drink tone and told her no, jisoo I am genius, you know that I can do another process that is not difficult work is so easy and I can solve this, but ........ I tear fall again my eyes, jisoo is worries and hey Jr what happen , she hug me and I cried on her arm, I shutter and Lisa ......

   What Lisa ,what happen? I propose her , but she refuse  me, this period she happy and she like me too , I think  But she say she think about only friend not more than friend .I am so sad and heartbroken now..jisoo yahh... I cried again .jisoo care my back and Jr you are talent person,rich and good .you are perfect, may be she accept ,she will be lucky girl in the world.she don't deserve you.you are more perfect , you search another good girl JR , jisoo told me.

    No, I only need her, she is my suitor and she will be mine,I am playgirl before I meet her, I stopped the things.I love her, I do.You are stubborn Jr, why are u obsessive Lisa,There are many beautiful girls around you.she refuse your love, she doesn't  deserve  your love JR .she said,Jisoo sent me home , next day morning I go to office and last day effect drinking  headache  feel me today.

        Day by day  fly, Lisa is avoid me , she not come my office and not close to me . I try to call her, but she refuse my phone and avoid me.i am so sad about that , what can I do, I accept my fate ?She is now contract end my Kim company. I want to talk her continues work  but she told her manager not doing my company model anymore . I am a little regret , I love you say is my false ? Now she doesn't even want to talk to me as a friend.i am sick about this.

          I drink bar again,and go to straight Lisa apartment infront door.

I press door bell. Lisa .....Lisa ...... Please open the door, I hit the door again and again , last she open and door and mad look at me  and   what bring JR, it is late are u drink ?If you are drunk, go home and sleep JR , she mad tone and said , hey  Lisa I miss u , why are u avoid me and why are  u not work anymore my company.i hold her hand ,she remove my  hand and  we are broke friendship, JR you said you love me , You are the one who ruined our friendship.I love you Lisa I really do , I said and grab her waist one hand and another hand hold her  nape and kiss her deeply, she don't kiss back andShe was struggling to escape my kiss and with her other hand she pushed me. I force fully kiss her ,2 minutes later  she used all her strength to push me and slap me.She teary eye and said  I hate you and you never show me your face again ,she said and harshly close the door, I knock the door and lisa..... I love you said I false ?Hmm... Why should I do you love me back I shout and knock the door, I stand up her front door and knock the door and  wait her door open again, 30 minutes  later jisoo arrive and hey Jr let's go back home .what are u know I am here.i said , Lisa call to me ,You are rampaging in front of her apartment.She said that if i don't come back  take you within 30 minutes, she will call security and drive you away. Ha ha  I drink tone laugh  and  knock the door, and said we are not done yet Lisa. You never escape me .I said and jisoo She helped me, who was drunk, and sent me home.

Please 🥺 vote , have fun and read  thanks all reader, 😘 love  all .