Chapter -7

LISA pov

I am school finished and now I am model .My manager told me , I have contract new big company and my career improve for that is good chance .He told me . My hometown is Thailand , that is seoul place is 5 years ago I visited , 1 month I live here,and I see nice person meet , I remember is her name Jr. I didn't have say goodbye her , because my friend nayeon told her have bad behavior, I am afraid that. But late time I go back Thailand , I regret,I am not saying goodbye her. May be she has bad attitude, but she nice to me , we may be friend. Why are u avoid her coward Lisa , I am scold myself. She is nice, I come back to here .I have a chance I want to meet her.

My manger and I go straight shooting place that building is so high and big , everybody eye on me, oh. So beautiful , this is new model? Our director is good eye.they mummed , I hear ,they told about that they are director is so pervert .(oh god , 😱 how do I do, I told my manger , they are say this company director pervert oppa ,I am afraid, I said him, he told no need to worry Lisa this is gossip ,I know that Kim is so nice , a little fun, they are talk non -sense .I always take care of you no need to worry .Lisa , I am a little relieved .

Lisa ,  I am a little relieved

There is a beautiful face person look at me and hello miss Lisa , I am Kim company director Kim jisoo.she hand to me, I accept handshake and smile at her. Wow you smile like that time you are so beautiful.she said to me I am a little shy right now. Yes, thanks you too I shly said,
I started my job model post and then I go to home before miss jisoo come and told me , hello miss Lisa thanks for today photoshoot , you need to see my CEO.you are kim company model now.oh yes miss jisoo, I sign to manger , I and manager go to CEO room , we waited CEO guest room , excuse me Lisa I go first and talk to my CEO.she is a little short temper, please patient she is nice,she told to me and miss jisoo go in CEO room.

she is a little short temper, please patient she is nice,she told  to me and miss jisoo go in CEO room

I sign the paperwork and busy seeing my computer and check list .Dok Dok... ,my secretary voice ,director miss kim jisoo want to see CEO , are u permit to come in ? She politely said , (this rabbit turtle I am so busy ......😒why are want to see me
She send to mail is it okay .this is unusual, come in , I said and I will continue the work in progress) hey Jr , how are you , I am fine ,I flat tone said , I have a present for you she proudly said and 😏 smirk face , What ... ,I said .you prevent thanks to me Jr .

I see straight her eye 😏 smirk give back her. Why I am thank to you , I didn't not anything.okay , you don't know about that, you will see what I give , you are so happy in the world .okay you show me , okay let's see , I work again, she walk out the door and open again the door , I hear the voice . I frown 🙁 and no way no way , I see that kind of beauty face , she is my heart stole person Lisa . I teary eye and I maintain not come out my tear , this happy , sad , angry.

Jisoo start talk , hello CEO , I want to introduce you this miss Lisa our Kim company new model. She is so suprise , her eye show to me, she shutter and hello CEO JR , oh you know our CEO Jr ? Great ,okay, I will be wait outside 😌, you can talk comfortable CEO now. She talk and walk-out the room.

Sit the chair, Lisa, she said .I sit down and look up her .she is more beautiful and handsome .her cheek is so cute 🥰.what are u thinking Lisa ,you are her company model, why are u thinking so cute .

what are u thinking Lisa ,you are her company model, why are u thinking so cute

Hi JR , long time no see, I see her eye 👀 landed on my hold body and she checking out me .I see Lisa more beautiful and more sexy now I see her hold body , I am really control myself I want to hug and kiss her but I have a little annoy about have.I direct told her why aren't you connect to me Lisa .I am waiting you connect me and I connect you but you don't pick up my call.I come to your condo you left......I annoy tone and said her.

So sorry about that JR, I am busy go back to Thailand and I lost my phone and I didn't recognize your phone number JR (I lied her because she play my friend feeling and throw it away and she did to me too,I am afraid so I go away).

Jr see her eye 😏 I know she lied to me , I know , you want to escape to me because her friend told about me ,( i know babe).okay I got it now .(I pretend to accept she told reason, because I don't want to lose you again that time you never escape my world , you give back to me double more babe.
think....)
Now I am relieved she accept my reason.i start conversion ,do you choose your company model ?Lisa ask
No, I am not, I don't choose this section, miss kim jisoo only choose .aww she said .I am busy looking at her face.
I stand up and go to infront and care her face , she shock and witten eye and look at me , do you know we are not seeing 5 years , I miss you I said and kiss her, she didn't kiss back , I bite her low lip, she open a little mouth, I use my thumb and open her mouth more , I chance have immediately suck her tongue and my hand slowly care her body , she slowly kiss back to me.

JR.................JR JR , I hear voice , oh god 😱 I am imagine make out with Lisa .
Lisa said , are u okay Jr , u don't say anything and look at to me, she softy said.yes, I am okay .do you have anything talk to me? I go back home , I am a little tired she said .(i don't want to let go , but I know she is tired work ).okay see u again I said and smile at her . She smile and nice meeting you again CEO Jr .she chuckle and went out my room .

I am jump again and again ,I am so happy , my love is live now , my heart is not die, likely to baby behavior ,jump again and again, yeah today is I am so happy 😊.Lisa babe 😚 I love you, I want you to love me babe..........

Please vote story 🥰and have fun thanks reader , I love you all❤️