Woken up by Artillery!

The scene opens With The normal RWBY Chibi intro kicking in with the Girls jumping into their respected Places. Then a Chibi Huey Lands With Chibi Recker, Hannah, And Pac inside the Helicopter, all the girls Waved at the Squad because they're friends, until Recker spots the Tombstone Squad Coming in above Blake.

Recker: BLAKE! WEISS! GET OFF THE SIGN!

Hannah: Uh Oh!

Pac: I Can't Watch!

Ruby: I Got You Guys! *Uses Speed Semblance*

Recker: Phew.....

Intro ends.

The Scene opens up with Recker Testing One Artillery battery but seeing Ruby asleep, he decides to Wake her up with the artillery.

Recker's Mind: I'm going to wake her up with the Artillery.

Recker: Guys Cover your ears.

Pac: Artillery Clear.

Recker Pushes the fire button on the Artillery remote.

*BOOM*

Ruby: AHHH!

Everyone: HAHAHAHA

Recker: Hahaha! Come on Ruby, You could have been awake or I would have pressed the button! (Continues Laughing)

Scene Change brought to you by Pac and Recker Carrying Ruby on a Stretcher because somehow she got concussed by Weiss on a failed payback prank. And they're wearing Helmets with a Red Cross.

Skit #2 Marksmanship Problems, and CQB Issues.

Recker: So yeah, Who's The Better shot to be my marksman here? Because Pac is Sick.

Then it shows Pac who is at the Hospital.

Pac: Ah, Ah, ACHOO!

Hannah: We Truly have a Problem.

It now changes to Recker.

Recker: Remember that, Okay?

Ruby steps up to the Range and uses Crescent Rose in Sniper Form, and shoots all Targets and is accepted as Pac's Replacement.

Recker: Okay you're in.