Coffee Wars! Part 2

Intro:

The scene opens with Recker chasing Ruby on his Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody.

Ruby: I need to get more Black Rifle Coffee, just to get everyone else some coffee too!

Team RWBY is inside a Red Sedan, while Team JNPR is inside another sedan but it's colored green, while Coco, and Velvet are on a Black Sedan, Pac and Hannah are inside Recker's Charger.

Nora: I Need that coffee!

Jaune: But you're not allowed to have coffee.

Nora: I JUST WANT IT!

Ruby: Oh God, where's the coffee?!

When Ruby gets to the port she sees professor Ozpin with many boxes of Black Rifle Coffee.

Ozpin: Hmm..... The shipment is going great, for the others they're liking this new coffee brand.

Ruby is seen running straight to Ozpin and sees the black rifle coffee.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin! *Panting* the others are after me because the last coffee mug I'm holding.

Everyone Arrives and sees the shipment and they finally have their coffee. Recker does a toast with his Squadmates, the rest of Team RWBY gets their coffee and Nora is Rifle butted just to be snapped back into reality by Recker after noticing her having caffeine in her energy.

Scene Change! (Brought to you by Recker Firing a 50. BMG Barrett Sniper Rifle and running away from the screen)

Skit #2 Blake is Sick.

The Scene opens with Blake eating fish until she eats the wrong one after eating the first one.

Blake: *curling up her stomach* I feel sick.

Recker: Blake did you just say you're sick?

Blake: Ugh, I did say it, I need medicine.

Recker: *breathes* BLAKE NEEDS A HOSPITAL!

Ruby is seen humming until she heard Recker yelling out that Blake needs a hospital, Yang is seen playing her fighting game until she heard Recker as well, Weiss on the other hand was studying but stops after hearing Blake was sick.

Ruby: We Might need medicine!

Yang: Why not get a glass of whole milk?

Weiss: How did Blake even get sick?

Scene Change (Brought to you by Blake Swinging by the screen)

Skit #3 Recker's Practical Problems

The scene opens with Recker repairing his car due to a flat tire, damaged windows, and a malfunctioning battery.

Recker: I might need a spare tire.

Recker goes to his tire rack and checks if there are still more tires left.

Recker: Only got 8 Tires left.

Recker grabs a power wrench and grabs the 8th tire.

Recker: Alright, lug nuts are fitted but I'm running low on lug nuts.

Just then Weiss enters the garage of Recker's house.

Weiss: Hey Recker, what are you doing here?

Recker: Well the car needs repairs.

Weiss: What happened to the car?

Recker: Some idiot just took my car for a joyride and damaged the windows, gave me a flat, and the battery's malfunctioning.

Scene Change (Brought to you by Coco firing her Minigun while Recker is wearing Chibi Juggernaut armor and holding an M134 Minigun and walking while it's firing.

Skit #4 Recker's Ballistic Shield.

Recker: Hey Coco! Look at this!

Coco: What?

Coco looks to see Recker using a Ballistic Shield

Coco: How are you holding that Shield?

Recker: I knew that using the Shield could block bullets

Ruby: Oh Really then? *Picks up M1911*

(Picture Recker is using the Shield and Ruby firing the pistol)

Recker covers his body with the shield and Ruby fires the handgun of the Special Forces.

Recker: Ah! *Covers Himself*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Recker: Next time, can I not be a target?

Ruby: I was testing if it blocked those rounds.

Outro: