Christmas Special

The intro opens up with the girls going to their respected Places with an M1A2 Abrams Pulling a big Tombstone Squad Logo and Then the rotors of a Helicopter is heard.

Ruby: Sounds like an.... Uh guys!

An Apache is seen and it is lowering the Logo of Tombstone Squad and a Little Bird is seen dropping an X.

Ruby: Everyone else who are on the letters, get off there's an X and a Logo of Tombstone Squad is being lowered.

The Two big signs are dropped.

Ruby: Nice job Marines, Tombstone is coming!

The Helicopters leave and everyone who was on Tombstone Squad is seen and they're singing The Warrior Project.

Recker, Hannah, Pac, Irish, and Dunn: (sing-songy) We've got the reach of the teeth of killer machine, with a need to bleed when the light goes green, best believe we're in a zone to be, from a Yin to a Yang to Yang Tze.

As everybody in Tombstone Squad is singing, the lyrics fade as they go farther and the intro ends with the first Skit.

Skit #1: Merry Christmas Marines!

The Scene opens up in a dorm where Recker and Dunn are sleeping with Pac and Hannah on the other beds with Irish on the middle, between the two bunk beds. And the sun Comes up With Recker waking up first and he has a Santa hat and his standard uniform, albeit the shoulder patches are just Christmas trees, and he doesn't have His beard like in Episode 2 and 4. And has no gloves.

Recker: It's Snowing, and Let's get ready for Christmas!

Pac Wakes up and gets off with his Christmas Beanie, with Irish also coming in after Pac, then Hannah Wakes up wearing a sweater, except for Dunn who is still asleep but is wearing a Christmas shirt. Until Recker grabs the alarm clock and replaced the sound with the alarm noise of the Valkyrie, and It is turned on, Dunn Wakes up and falls off the bed, right onto the floor. And Recker turns it off, they go out and it is snowing.

Recker: Holy Jesus it's freezing!

Ruby is later seen doing a Snowball fight with Team R_BY and JNPR, Velvet, and Coco (Because this Episode gave me the idea of everyone in Neon Konbini) with Montes who literally got hit in the face with a Snowball.

Yang: Oops! Sorry!

Montes: Don't need to be Sorry! I NEED TO JOIN A SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Recker: You Know what guys, we do have Actual weapons but they're fed with Snow, Right?

Everyone: Uh-Huh.

Recker: Let's get the snow guns.

After that they grab the guns and load the snow-filled Magazines and they come out and shoot everyone with snow. And after that they all come to kitchen in the dorm building with everyone exchanging gifts, with Recker getting a new Winter Camo Uniform, And of course, the AR-15 from Volume 5. Ruby gets a Crate in giftwrap, and she opens it and the box says Upgrade for Crescent Rose. Everyone opens their gifts and everyone has what they wished for.