Driving Lessons from a Soldier.

Intro:

Driving Lessons from a Soldier. (Ft. Recker and Ruby)

The scene, or should I say, Skit, opens up in a driving course inside of the Academy.

Recker: If you would see how I drive normally, lemme show you all.

Recker gets inside of a chibi mustang and drives carefully and slows down when going on turns, test 2 was the highway speed test, Recker actually passes the course by going carefully and not crashing. The final test was in a real road with a bullhead going beside the car for it. And he passes, now Ruby is with Recker and passes the two, but failed at the third.

Skit #2: Happy Birthday to Ruby! (Ft. Tombstone Squad, Bad Company, Team RWBY and JNPR, Oobleck, Port, Winter, Neptune, Sun, Winter, and Ozpin)

(It isn't Halloween yet, but it's the year of Halloween and I trick or treated at my School and the Hospital but at least it's still counts)

The skit opens in a classroom with Team RWBY and JNPR inside, along with Winter, Ozpin, Oobleck, Port, Velvet, Sun, and Neptune, and Bad Company, with everyone else watching.

Ruby: This could be my Birthday surprise but Recker isn't here.

The lights are off and a projector displays a video of Tombstone with Blackburn and Montes who are In costume, Recker is a Zombie, Pac is a Skeleton, Blackburn somehow who is dressed like a werewolf, Montes, is a Vampire but he did not want to use his clean uniform and stained it with Fake Blood all over, and Dunn is dressed up as ghost, and Irish, who is a Frankenstein. Recker has his clothes very bloody to match a zombie and has holes inside too. And covered his Left Hand using the Uniform and covered it with blood too, Montes has the Same one but there is no holes, Blackburn has ripped sleeves with the ends of it covered in blood, everybody there is with the same things as the creatures of Halloween.

When everybody actually has their costumes, Ruby has Recker's Normal Clothes and it is somehow fitting on a 15 year old, and everybody has separate costumes, Tombstone finally gets on the area with the table removed and they are getting Ready to Dance and they are standing still, then some music starts to play, very creepy music until a beat occurs, followed by a howl of a wolf.

Recker is the lead one, since he did go to Dance class when he was younger, while the others are following his moves.

Ruby: That. Was. AMAZING!

Yang: Great Performance there Tombstone!

Recker: Is wasn't a problem. Oh and Yang, Let us do it.

Tombstone: *breathes in then exhales* HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!

Ruby gets a group hug from the six Troops, and the skit ends.

Skit #3 The Hole. Starring: Recker and Blake.

Recker is taking his coffee and Blake is seen.

Blake: Recker, have you seen my copy of Man with 2 souls?

Recker: It must've fallen in the hole.

Blake: What Hole- OH MY OUM!

(Dramatic Sting)

Blake: What is that?

Recker just simply answers it is a Hole, Blake asks him on what is it doing.

Blake: What is it doing there?

Recker: Well I woke up this morning... *SLUURP* then there was the Hole.

Blake: What did you do?

Recker: Well I put a rug over it and it fell there.

(Dramatic Sting again)

Blake: Should we call the police?

Recker: Oh yeah I called up Mendoza and Dao, unfortunately they fell.

Blake: Where is Hannah? Recker where is she?!

Recker: She's at work.

Blake: Where's she working?

Recker: In the Hole.

Blake: God how deep is this Hole!?

She Grabs Recker's USMC mug and throws it inside the hole.

Recker: That's my standard issue mug, now it's in the Hole....

Blake: Recker, do you know what this is? Like for all we know, it could be an interdimensional portal, or a gateway to Hell, or- Daniel? Daniel? DANIEL?!

Recker: Oh hey what's up, I got a snack. *eats a Cookie*

Blake: Recker, will you take this seriously!

A grimm arm now arises from the hole.

Blake: *Intense Screaming*

Recker: *Fires his G-17 at the grimm*

Team RWY: What was That?!

Recker: Hole Grimm.

Blake: Where did it come from!?

Recker does a Skeptic look at Blake.

Blake: Right, the Hole, but why Dude, Why are you being so calm about this?!

Recker: I'm more terrified of the Monster Grimm.

Blake: What Grimm?

Grimm tentacles are seen through an open window, Blake is tangled by the tentacles.

Blake: AHHH!

Recker: That one, oh there it is.

It falls off his hands, and another Dramatic Sting is heard.

Recker: WAITNONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!

The book falls.