AIRSOFT!

The RWBY Chibi intro starts with the girls going to their respected Places, then Recker Comes with an Airsoft gun and he's wearing protective glasses.

Recker: Oh Hey Girls!

Intro ends.

Skit #1 Recker needs to Pee!

Recker: Oh God, No! I gotta pee! I need a bathroom.

Ruby: GUYS RECKER'S GOTTA PEE!

Recker: Well, That's great, I Peed on my Pants now.

Scene Change (brought to you by Ruby swinging crescent rose and cutting the screen in half)

Skit #2 AIRSOFT! (Starring: Recker, Weiss, Blake, Hannah, and Team JNPR)

Recker: Welcome to the Vale Airsoft Tournament guys.

Jaune: Thanks, But what is Airsoft?

Hannah: Airsoft is like Actual Warfare, but these guns are known as Airsoft guns or basically, BB Guns. This is what we wear. *Points at Airsoft Vest, and Safety Glasses*

Blake: Now I get it.

Weiss: Let's compete in the Tournament.

They compete in the tournament and they win Several Matches each day and make it to the Finals, and they find out the other team is actually team JNPR somehow.

Recker: Wait Team JNPR is our Opponent?

The match starts and Recker Gets on a High position wearing a Ghillie Suit with his Safety Gear.

Recker: Gotcha Jaune.

Recker Snipes Jaune.

Jaune: Hit!

Announcer: Ooh, Jaune Arc is out from the Match.

Recker: Hit!

Announcer: Daniel Recker is out of the Match!

Ren: Guess I got him.

As Ren is going to Nora, A Claymore deployed by Weiss is set Off by Ren.

Ren: Hit!

Weiss: Gotcha Ren.

Blake: Uh Oh, Guys!

Nora is seen jumping off of Recker's Sniping position and is using an Airsoft MGL

Nora: Bye Bye!

The Airsoft Round goes to the group and they raise their right hands up.

Hannah, Weiss, Blake: Hit!

Nora: We Win!

Recker: Heh Nice One JNPR, Good Game.

Scene Change ( brought to you by Hannah Firing her P90 Submachine Gun at the Screen)

Skit #3 US Marine Corps Footrace with Team RWBY (Starring: Tombstone Squad, and Team RWBY)

The Scene opens with Recker and Ruby running on the city where they're part of a Marine Convoy, with Recker wearing his Short Sleeved Uniform without the armor and weaponry, while Ruby on the other hand, is wearing the same outfit she had in the main episodes of RWBY Chibi.

Ruby: This is one Heck of a Footrace with some Vehicles with us.

Pac shows up with a black Sweater due to it being cold outside.

Pac: Every day it's the same Darn joke.

Recker then Runs backwards, Ruby is confused on what did they make him out of.

Ruby: Seriously? What the heck did they make you with?

Recker: Bourbon and poor choices. But I would be thinking of visiting Weiss and going to the Schnee Manor somehow.

Ruby: Really?

Recker: Heck No!

Ruby laughs due to what Recker said.

Recker: Or even visiting JNPR! I would also get some coffee too.

Recker then Runs off with Weiss lagging behind Ruby and Recker.

Weiss: Are You really going to visit the Schnee Manor?

Yang: Dang, He's Fast on running!

Ruby: I knew that as well, asked him what did they make him with, and it's Bourbon and poor choices.

Yang: *laughing* I'm going to catch ya Recker!

Ruby then slows down and walks beside the Humvee that Blake is driving and she's wearing the same uniform as Recker but she's wearing a US Marine Corps Cap.

Ruby: Blake, Would you mind running him over for me?

Blake: Believe me Ruby, I've tried.

Hannah: I Even Tried too.

Hannah is Running while wearing a Light Blue Long-Sleeved Shirt, Dark Blue Female running shoes and Black Jogging pants.

Outro: