₃.Confession

It's been about a month since me and Finn escaped The Grabber. I like him alot and I really want to confess to him. I mean i'm like 99.9% he likes me back! After school im gonna dress up cute and meet up with him at the park. I'm so excited!

"Hey Finn! Wanna meet up at the park at 4PM?" I asked him while we walked to our next class.

"Sure! After that maybe we can go to your house and watch a movie!" Finn added onto the plan.

"Of course! I will see you then." I grinned at Finn before going into my next class

SKIP TO 3PM

"Hey mom, hey dad" I greeted my parents and set my backpack down.

"Hey hunny!" My mom replies.

"So you know Finney? The kid I got uhm... kidnapped with?"

"Yes I do. What about him?"

"Well I have a crush on him so today im confessing my love for him! I just have to get ready!" I explained while jumping up and down.

"Aww im so happy for you! Now go get dressed for your date, go! Go!" My mom pushed me up the stairs.

I decided to wear a cute flower dress that will definitely make Finn fall for me even harder! I ran down the stairs and looked at the time that read: 3:47PM

I started walking to the park and finally arrived 5 minutes later. I saw Finn waiting for me so i walked up to him

"Hey Finn!" I said while sitting next to him.

"Oh hey Y/N! So what did you wanna talk about?" Finn said while turning to look at me.

"So uhm... I was uh- Well... I like really like you. I have liked you basically ever since we met.. And i am wondering if you... like me back?" I mumbled, hoping for him to like me back.

Finn look at me with wide eyes and kissed me. It was soft and warm i wanted it to go on forever but it was quick.

"I like you too Y/N. I was always worried if you wouldn't like me back so I never brought it up. Does this mean we are... together?" Finney smiled at me.

"Of course!" I smiled back.

I kissed him on the cheek and dragged him to my house. When we got there we fell on the ground panting. Once we finally caught our breath we ran into my house.

"hey mom! Me and Finn are gonna go to my room and watch a movie!" I said while running up the stairs with Finn.

.........
Lol I got lazy here but should I do a part 2? If so then what should I do for it?