₆. "It was always you!"

Y/c/h= Your color hair.

Y/c/e= Your color eyes.

Y/c/s= Your color skin.

------------------------------

Me and Finney were always the bestest of friends, But I have started developing a huge crush on him. He was smart, helpful, beautiful, etc. The only problem was Donna. Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous, smart, and caring. Just like him. He has always looked at her and she always looked at him. He never looked at me the way he looked at her. One day me, Finney, and Gwen were walking home all together. Gwen was teasing Finney about crushing on Donna so I just walked beside them and awkwardly looked to the side. 

"Donna! Donna! Donna!" 

"Finney will you be my partner?" Gwen made kissy face while holding in her laughter.

"Stop! Its not like that... Y/N are you okay?" Finney chuckled but then looked over at my blank expression.

"Yea Im fine. Just had a long day and can't wait to get home!" I reassure him with a smile. Gosh his eyes are so beautiful.

He smiles back at me and we continue walking home with whatever pops up in our minds. 

"Well bye guys!" Gwen waved at us and started walking towards a house I don't recognize.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I stopped and looked over at her.

"Well it's friday so that means I sleep over at Susie's house." She looked back at me and continued walking over to i'm guessing Susie's house. 

"Oh okay." I smiled at her as she walked away and I started walking again with Finney.

It was kinda awkward and quiet because Gwen was always the talkative type. Not like its a bad thing.

"So... You and Donna?" I peered over at Finney, waiting for his answer and secretly wishing he doesn't think highly of her.

"Eh. She's okay. I don't like her but she's nice..."

He paused for a second.

"I think I have my eyes on someone else." Finney looked at me weirdly a couple times.

"Oh. Yea I do too. I don't think he will like me back." I glanced over at him and chuckled.

"Wait! Since we are really good friends we should do a game on where we say 3 things about our crushes and at the end we only have 1 guess to guess each others crushes!" Finney smiled and looked at me hoping I would say yes.

Oh shit.

"Uh... yea sure! You start." How could I say no?

"Okay well... She has y/c/h, y/c/e, and y/c/s. he looked everywhere but me. Weird. He even kinda described... me. It could be anyone, I don't want to get my hopes up.

"Uhm he has curly hair, pale skin, and he's a nerd." I panicked so much I made it obvious it was him. I avoided contact because I didnt wanna know how he looked at me.

We finally arrived at my house after I finished so I signaled for him to come in. My parents weren't home considering they had work. We walked upstairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and pat beside me so he will sit next to me.

"Im guessing your crush is Jacob?" he honestly looked kinda hurt, but what the fuck. I thought it was completely obvious that it was him! I don't think I can handle this anymore. I slowly looked at him. 

"No Finney. Its you. It had always been you! I hate being addressed as "really good friends" or "best friends!" Everything happened so fast I barely even realized I spilled all of my feelings to him. My eyes widen once it all loaded into my head and I was about to apologize before he smiled widely. Finney took my cheek into his hands and kissed me. Is this a dream? Someone pinch me. 

I close my eyes and gripped the hair on the back of his head. We let go after a couple seconds.

"I have been thinking the same thing." He couldn't stop smiling. I grin and kiss him quickly again. We suddenly hear a screech and I immediately look over to my door that revealed my mom.

"Mom!" I blushed in embarrassment and shut the door in her face.

----------------------------------------

Sorry if this is bad lmao it is literally 3 AM and im bored. Please give me some ideas. I am in desperate need of them. I also decided that I am going to make a seperate book on Finney, Robin, Vance, Bruce, and Billy one shots and preferences . I might add others in the future but idk. I'm also going to make it public until I get like 10 parts done.