₅. It will sting

Me and Finney are very good friends. We have been friends with each other since 5th grade, and throughout those years my crush for him grew even bigger. I am more on the popular side but Finney is the opposite. But he's like my only good friend so I hang out with him 24/7. Because Finney isn't very popular he gets bullied by 3 dick heads. Buzz, Matty, and Matt. (I think that's their names, correct me if wrong.)

Everyday he comes over to me with bruises all over his face but says its nothing. But i'm not stupid, I know he gets bullied and I always try to help him. And today I was walking back to my house and saw Finney bullys chasing him. I immediately threw my backpack off and started going after Finney's bullys. They pushed Finney on the ground. and started kicking and punching him. I got very irritated at the sight. 

"Hey jerks! Leave him alone or else I will kick your asses." I shouted at them.

"Are you his girlfriend or something? But what are you gonna do anyway, your a girl!" Buzz looked over at me smirking.

I smiled at them and picked up a rock next to me and hit Buzz in the side of his face. Matty tried punching me but I dodged it in time and punched him in his stomach. I turned over to Matt and kicked him in his balls.

Matty came from behind me and tried tackling me to the ground but I threw him on the grass onto his back.

I looked at the 3 boys on the ground that are holding onto all of the places i hit.

"I told you. Now go!" I flinched at them and they scurried off.

"Finney. Why didn't you tell me? I could have beaten their asses earlier." I chuckled and put out my hand so Finney could grab it and stand up.

"I don't know, I just didn't want you getting involved." He held my hand and I pulled him up.

"I should always get involved with this type of stuff. C'mon let me clean you up." I smiled at him and dragged him to my house.

"Sit on the toilet. I have to grab my medkit." I left the bathroom and grabbed the medkit from in my room.

I walked back into my bathroom and started grabbing the stuff I needed.

"I'm gonna start with your face. It's gonna sting, okay?" I kneeled down in front of him.

"Y-yea. That's fine..." he stuttered and looked deep into my eyes.

I smiled and I started cleaning up his face. From time to time he would flinch and I would mutter a sorry. Once I was done with his face and asked if I could lift up his shirt so I could see his other bruises and cuts he got.

(THIS ISN'T SEXUAL BTW!)

"Is it okay if I... lift up your shirt?" I looked over at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Oh uh yea, yea of course." He looked nervous and honestly I would be too.

I slowly lift up his shirt and started cleaning his stomach. His stomach wasn't that bad so it didn't take long. I put his shirt back down and we looked into each others eyes in silence, comfortable silence. I slowly grabbed the sides of his head and put my lips onto his.

We stayed like that for a little until I pulled away.

"Woah." Finney looked at me with wide eyes and a big smile on his face. 

I giggled at him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek and stood up. I put the medkit back into my room and walked back over to Finney. 

"wanna watch a movie? Or we can go get some ice cream?" I grabbed his hand and walked out the bathroom with him by my side.

"How about some ice cream? My treat, since you got rid of my bullys earlier, and for cleaning me up?" We walked outside and made our way to the nearest ice cream parlor.

"Hello! Do you lovebirds want some ice cream?" The worker looked at the 2 of us.

"Can I have chocolate?"(or whatever ice cream flavor you want) 

"And can I have strawberry?"

"Ew. Strawberry ice cream sucks!" I nudged him jokingly and laughed.

"Oh shush! Strawberry ice cream is gold!" He slightly pushed me back.

"Here you go! That will be $4!" The worker waited for one of us to pay.

Finney handed him a 5 dollar bill before we walked off. 

"This means we are together, right?" I asked as we sat down on one of the benches in the park we walked to.

"Yea, as long as you're okay with it." Finney looked down at his ice cream.

"Of course I am!" i smiled at him and continued stuffing my face with ice cream.

If you have any other ideas please tell me 😢😢

Also this was really rushed so sorry about that.