8. "At 3?" pt.2

No please God no! Did I really think that Finney would do such a thing? My vision became blurry, and tears were threatening to spill out. 

"We have to look for him!" Gwen pushed pass me and ran towards her bike. I followed beside her slightly jogging due to her being on a bike.

We searched for a couple hours but no luck. It has been a couple days of looking and asking Gwen if she had dreams but yet again, no luck. We were out looking for any sign of Finney until...

"Gwen can you PLEASE just have one of your dre-"

"HELP! HELP PLEASE THE GRABBER!" We heard from behind us along with a black silhouette towards me and Gwen. That voice sounds...familiar?

Me and Gwen look closer and walk towards them because of their screaming. Once I got closer, we realized it was Finney.

"FINNEY?" I shouted while running towards him pulling him into a tight hug. Finney immediately ignored my hug and grabbed my hand still running. 

I looked behind us seeing a man without a shirt chasing us.

"HOLY SHIT." I screamed and began running faster dragging Finney and Finney dragging Gwen.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! THE GRABBER, THE GRABBER!" We all screamed in hoped of someone hearing us. The 3 of us had no clue where we were going but that was the least of our worries.

After a while of running and screaming we finally saw someone walking with their dog on the sidewalk.

"SIR PLEASE HELP US!" We hid behind the man, and he looked at us confused. Since it was dark, he didn't recognize Finney.

"What?" He looked behind him seeing nothing. Fuck.

"What the hell are you kids talking about? Is this some prank?" He backed away from us slightly raising his voice.

"No! Please don't leave us! I'm Finney, Finney Blake the missing kid!" Tears started forming from his gorgeous eyes. It hurts me seeing him cry.

"Jeez can you kids leave me the fuck alone? You're not funny now get out of my way dipshits!" He yelled in our face and started walking away. Without thinking I ran to the nearest house and started knocking like a crazy person.

A lady in a robe opened the door.

"What the f-"

"Please help! Some man he- he was chasing us!" Gwen's voice cracked.

The women eyes went wide and rushed back inside her house to what I'm guessing to her phone. She came back a while later with blankets.

"Sit down and take these I bet yall are freezing. The police are on their way." She wrapped the blankets around us before sitting down.

It feels like we have been waiting for hours until the police arrived. 2 of the policemen rushed to Finney and asking if he was okay and taking him to one of the police cars.

Im lazy so I am just gonna skip to the next day of school lol sorry

I was getting my books out my locker when I saw Finney walking down the hallway with a smug smirk on his face. 

"Hey Y/N!" Finney walked up to me. He seems for confident than before.

"Hey Finn! How are you feeling?" I shut my locker and faced him.

"I'm doing pretty good. But I am sorry for not going on our date. How about I make it up to you and taking you out to dinner? Just you and me." He leaned against the locker next to mine.

"No need to be sorry Finney. It was that asshole's fault. But yea I would love too!" A smile crept onto my face imagining the date he has planned for me.

"Great I'll see you then." He smiled back before walking off to science class.

Hopefully this won't end up like last time.

--------

Sorry this is so trash lol it's just very late and I know some of yall wanted an update so it's kinda rushed