₄. Get out!

This idea was from VICTORIADUHLOL

Tysm for the idea <3 (Lets just pretend the grabber doesn't exist in this story lol)

Its the first day of school and i'm feeling very nervous. I know no one from here and it's pretty awkward to walk by myself around school. Suddenly a girl and a boy walks up to me, but it looks like the boy didn't have a choice but to follow the girl.

"Hi?" I looked at them confused.

"Hello! My name is Gwen and this is my brother, Finney!" She said while dragging Finney closer to him, also giving him a nudge signaling for him to say something.

"H-hey." He looked shy and lonely. And the way he looked at me in a was that was unreadable. He is honestly kinda cute. But we just met so I can't say much yet.

"Oh. Well im...Y/N, Y/N Hopper." I hesitantly said knowing that my last name will probably change their minds into being friends with me. Trust me, it has happened many times.

"Nice to meet you Y/N! I bet we are gonna be the best of friends. What classes do you have first?" Gwen says while letting go of Finney.

Finney's POV

I was walking with my sister until she grabbed my arm and started dragging me somewhere.

"What are you doing? I can walk you know!" I whisper shouted to Gwen.

Then we stopped in front of a girl. She looked familiar, but she was the most beautiful. human being I have ever seen in this universe. I also smelt her perfume from here and it smells so good that I can't describe it. I have been snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke up

"Hi?" She looked confused. I would be too.

Her voice was angelic. I would willingly listen to her voice all day. 

"Hello! My name is Gwen and this is my brother, Finney!" Gwen said while dragging me closer to her, also giving me a nudge signaling for me to say something.

"H-hey." I choked out. Fuck, I sounded so stupid. 

"Oh. Well im...Y/N, Y/N Hopper." She paused in the middle like she was hesitating to say her name.

Oh shit. Vances sister? If Vance ever found out I liked his sister I would get the living shit beat out of me. I mean how would he find out anyway?

"Nice to meet you Y/N! I bet we are gonna be the best of friends. What classes do you have first?" Gwen asked Y/N and letting go of my arm. I didn't know what else to do so I just walked away.

Time skip(sorry I don't know what else to write lol)

Y/N's POV

Me and Finney slowly got closer. We have been friends for 2 months. The only strange thing is about him that he never wants to come over to my house. Everytime I suggest it he becomes nervous and immediately says no and that we should go somewhere.

"Hey wanna come over to my house for a little? We can watch a movie!" I asked Finney as we were walking down the road in boredom. 

"No! I mean... maybe we should get ice cream?" He stutters and avoids eye contact.

"Hey Finney. Everytime I ask if you want to come over to my house you always so no and you look scared, why?" I suddenly stopped and looked over at him.

"Well... it's because your Vance's sister, he scares me sometimes. I love being your friend but he is very intimidating and I don't like being near him." He looks over at me and grabs my hand slowly.

"Finney. Why didn't you tell me? As long as you're with me he won't hurt you. Plus he is barely even home because he likes to play his stupid pinball game." I smiled and rolled my eyes at the end of my sentence.

We started walking again, but towards my house.

"Oh. Sorry I never really thought to deep about it. But are you sure he won't?" He looked over at me, waiting for an answer.

"I pinky promise." I pulled out my pinky waiting for him to put his pinky with mine.

He picked up his pinky from his pocket and our fingers interlocked. 

We finally arrived at my house and I opened the door. I dragged him up the stairs into my room but before we got there Vance stopped us.

"What is this shithead doing here?" Vance glanced at Finney and our hands that were glued together. 

"Leave us alone Vance. We are gonna be in my room. Also, don't call Finn that." I pushed past Vance and dragged Finney into my room.

"See? He didn't hurt you." I jumped on my bed and signalled for him to sit next to me

"I guess you were right." he chuckled and sat beside me.

"So what movie do you want to watch? Maybe a romance? Or a thriller?" I looked over at him to see that he's already staring at me.

He stayed silent and looked at me. It looked as if he was thinking deep about something.

"Fin-" I got cut off by him grabbing the sides of my head and smashed his lips against mine.

Before I could even process on what just happened, Vance busted through the door. Me and Finney immediately separated from each other and looked at Vance with wide eyes.

"Oh shit." Finney mumbled.

"What. The. Fuck." Vance looked at us with anger.

"Get out!" I pushed Vance out of my room before he did something stupid.

A couple seconds after I kicked Vance out of my room me and Finney burst out laughing.

"Did you see his face!?" 

"He looked like he was gonna explode!"

We stopped laughing after a while and we sat next to each other in comfortable silence. I looked over at Finney and slowly pulled him back into another kiss. It wasn't long until we pulled away from each other.

"So does this mean we are like... together?" Finney smiled over at me hoping I would say yes.

"Of course Finn. I would have kissed you for nothing!" I tackled him onto my bed and we cuddled next to each other.

"I love you" Finney muttered into my hair.

"I love you too" I smiled into his chest and we slowly fell asleep in each others warmth.