P R O L O G U E

The sky started to darken, and it started pouring hard. I grab my umbrella and quickly went to a shed. Out ko na kasi sa trabaho and this is my first day in my job and nakakapagod na agad, actually I'm a fresh graduate, luckily natanggap agad ako sa trabaho na pinasukan ko.

I ended up waiting at the bus stop. I waited for a ride to get home since malakas ang ulan at parang imposible pa tong maging mahina. Malakas parin ang pagbagsak ng ulan kahit ilang minuto na ako dito nakatayo.

I waited for almost an hour, and it's now 6 pm and still nowhere bus to be found. after an hour went by ay siyang ring palalim ng gabi buti nalang may mga streetlamps. Malalapitin pa naman ako ng mga bad guys because of my physical apperance appearance.

I saw someone running towards where I was. She stood beside me, soaking wet from running in the heavy rain. Di ko maiwasan na mapatingin sa kanya and check her out. She's tall.

Dumako naman ang tingin ko sa suot niya.She's wearing a sporty clothes with her sports bag on her shoulder. Player pala, hmmm. Type ko sya. I mean yung suot niya.

I look at her once again. Ang wet niya talag---cut it off!your graduate from b*tchy type, nagbagong buhay kana.

I used to be a party girl in the past, so you know naman kung anong mga happening pag ganon. Fling fling with someone, mapababae man o lalaki, and yup I'm also attractive to both genders but mas attractive ako sa babae at di pa ako nagkakaroon ng relationship eversince, my bestfriend knows it. I'm just flirting with them for fun.But now I'm a change woman.

I get back to my senses when she look at me awkwardly and smiled. I smiled back at her and minutes had gone silent. Ow ow awkward, ikaw naman kasi nagd-daydream kapa nahuli kapa tuloy.

A cold breeze blew, and i got shivers, so i hug myself then look at her, and guess what tao ba to? She was just standing still while water was dropping from her hair and as if she doesn't feel cold kahit ganon sya ang Hot niya sa lagay na yan.

I checked my bag kung mayroon akong tissue, sadly wala. No choice ako only my handkerchief lang ang nakita ko. Fave ko panaman din to, it's from my mom, she give it to me before she died kaya pinapahalagahan ko kasi sya ang may gawa kahit kaibigan ko di pa nahawakan yan. Kaya pasalamat sya, sya yung unang makakahawak niya. Walang ibig sabihin to I feel pity at her kasi nga basang basa sya ng ulan, kawawa naman.

After I get my handkerchief, I offered it to her. She look at me with a confusing look but i just ignore her and offered it to her again. Gladly she accept and that cause me of smiling.

"Thank you"

---

I'm back with a new story HAHAHAHA tuloy ko? Pramis ito matatapos ko agad. Next year na lang yung iba muna. I'm pretty busy di ako makapagisip ng maayos. Sorry po talaga hintayin nyo po ako ahh😊