🦋 CHAPTER 5🦋

A month later
Hoseok POV

It's been a month since that incident. After that day all if them except for Tae had been ignoring me. Not fully cause whenever they saw me they call me names like Slut, F**ker, Wh**e, Attention seeker and many more. And for me, apart from going out for dance practise, interview, I didn't came out from my room. Sometimes I went to a grocery story and buy myself some instant food. I don't even eat with them now and I know they will be not so happy to have their breakfast, lunch and dinner with me.

***

I was right now lying on my bed thinking about my life but got interrupted by a knock on my door. I quickly stood up from the bed, wiped my tears since I was crying before and then opened the door. There standing was the person whom I started trusting more than myself, whom I loved more than myself. It was none other than Tae. The one who believed me that day and is with me now also. He came towards me and hugged me like he always do. I also hugged him and then we broke the hug. Then he said

Hobi Hyung let's go it's time for our dance practise.

Oh. It is already the time. You go I will come after changing.

Then I am also standing here only. I will go with you.

Ok then you can come inside.

Aniyo Hyung, you go and change I am fine here.

Ok then Hyung will be back in 5 minutes.

I said with a fake smile. I can't be seen sad infront of him. That's why I always gives him a fake smile so he will not worry about me.

***

All of us were sitting in the floor. Our full body was in sweat since we have been practicing for 3 hours now. I was sitting with Tae. He was telling me some jokes hoping I would laugh. Suddenly the manager came in. He saw me and smirked at me. Then looked at the others and said

Boys I have an important announcement to make.

What announcement?

Asked the youngest, Jungkook.

Listen carefully. You are going to have a collaboration with another K-Pop group. And not only for a song but the whole album. So for that tell the time the album is fully completed you and the other group will live together in your dorm. There also 7 members and your dorm also have 7 rooms. So one member of your group and one member of their group like this you always live. And it should not be a problem since you all live in your own separate room and your rooms are big enough for two to share. If you will live with them then it will be very helpful for you all to get to know each other and you will be able to make great songs.

The manager said. Then Namjoon asked

Okay but which group? Is it from our company or other?

Other company. The name of the group is GOT7.

As soon as I heard the name if the group a small smile was formed on my face and I was so happy. It means for some time Jin-young Hyung will live with us.

Hobi Hyung, your bestfriend Jin-young Hyung is also in in GOT7 Right?

Tae whispered in my ears. Ya, they don't know that me and Jin-young Hyung are not bestfriend but brothers actually.
I looked at home and nodded my head saying Yes.

When will they come?

Asked Jimin.

They will come tomorrow only. So I have a request if any of yours room is messy or not clean please clean them. Am I clear?

Yes

We all said. The Jin Hyung asked

So how will we decide who will live with whom?

That's upto you all. But remember one member of your group and one of theirs. Ok

Ok

So now I will go. You can continue your practice.

Saying this he went.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 723