🦋CHAPTER 12🦋

Author's POV

Hoseok was continuously running. He didn't even know to where he was running. He thought that Jin-young is not following him now but he was worng. His brother was also running behind him. After some minutes finally Jin-young was able to reach to Hoseok and stopped him. It was still daytime and there were people out there. So Jin-young took Hoseok to a place where there are no people. Hoseok was still crying and his brother was trying hard to calm him down. But he was also crying.
Who will not cry if they lose there parents. Both brothers were crying together. Hoseok's head was on the shoulder of Jin-young. And he wrapped his arms around his older brother not wanting him to go.
On the other hand. There were still 12 people standing in the hospital and were confused of what just happened. It was so silence that even a small voice can be hear. Jin broke the silence and said

Do you guys know what happened just now?

All of them shooked their heads. All were confused of why their bandmate reacted like that.

Are they both related to each other?

I don't think Namjoon. Since Jin-young always told us that he and Hoseok are bestfriend.

But Mark Hyung didn't you saw that they were calling them Dad and Mom.

Ya but he is Jin-young 's Dad. We have met him before. And about the lady I don't know.

And what I remember is that she is the Mother of Hobi. We had met her before.

Then Jungkook said

Maybe they are both brothers?

Listening to his question everyone tilted their heads towards him. Bambam shooked his head and said

I don't think. Didn't you notice Hoseok's last name is JUNG and Jin-young 's last name is PARK. And when we came here they asked the receptionist about Mr. Park and mes. Jung. So how can they be.

I think we should ask the doctor.

I think V is right. I will ask.

Ok Suga Hyung.

Suga went towards the doctor who was standing there. He then said

Ummm... Excuse me.

Yes sir.

Do you know the relation between them and the boys who came here.

Oh ya they are there parents.

I means the man is the father of older and the woman is the mother of younger right?

No. The man and woman are married. And the boys who were here are brothers. That's what we know.

Oh Ok.

Suga was so shocked of what he heard now. He can't believe that Hoseok didn't told them that his the brother of Jin-young. But the question was still in his mind that why they both use different surnames. He thought of asking the doctor. He said

Do you know why they have different surnames/last names?

Ya I know. Actually the lady married him when her son was 5 year old cause her late husband was no more. And when she married the man also had a son. The elder one. He was 7 at that time. And they both use there pervious last names.

Ok but how do you know all this.

I used to work in different hospital before which was their hometown. And I had seen her many times. Her late husband was my best friend.

Oh Ok. Thank you so much for the information.

Saying this Suga bowed and went towards the others. All were waiting for him to arrive. When he came they all started asking him questions. He sighed and told them everything the doctor told him. All the faces which were confused few seconds ago changed into shocked ones.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 660