🦋 CHAPTER 8🦋

Hoseok POV
I

n the evening

It was dinner time right now. I was so hungry and all my food which I bought was also over. I didn't even had my breakfast or my lunch. Hyung was asking me the reason and I had to lie to him saying I was not hungry. But what excuse will I make now.

Hobi let's go. It dinner time and Mark Hyung called us to come in the dinning room.

Uh__ Hyung act__

Don't say that you are not hungry. Just come with me.

He said as he hold my wrist and dragged me outside of the room and stopped when we reached the dinning room. He let go my wrist. Then told me to sit. I looked up and saw everyone was there. My members were clearly looking annoyed seeing me, Hyung's memeber were looking confused and Tae was looking happy. I sighed and looked towards Hyung and then said

Hyung I am really not hungry please try to understand.

Enough Hobi. You didn't ate your breakfast, as well as your lunch. And now you are saying you don't wanna eat your dinner also.

Hyu_ng actu-ally I a_m on a diet(?)

I said not being sure if this will work.

Hobi you know you are a very bad liar. The moment I saw you today I knew something happened but I thought it may be personal and now you are behaving like this. You know from the time I know You never lied to me. So today where did you get the courage from. Huh.

He seems so angry? I knew it. I knew I can lie to anyone but not him. Cause he literally raised me. He know when I lie, when I am in pain. I just looked down not having the courage to look into his eyes. He sighed and then said

Ok don't tell. Tell me whenever you are comfortable. But for now ease eat with me. You will do this for your Hyung right?

O-Ok Hyung. And thanks for understanding me.

Hmm.. now come and sit beside me.

I sat beside him. He took a spoon full if food and showed it infront of my mouth and his eyes told me that he was saying me to eat it. So without wasting more time I opened my mouth. Hyung smiled and feed me. Everyone also started eating. I was right now very afraid. What if Hyung got to know that I HURT myself. I can't let this happen. I have to be careful now.

Hobi Will you just stare at me or feed me?

Uh...... Sorry Hyung. Here have it

I said as I showed the spoon infront of his mouth.

You know I missed this the most. Eating food from your hands.

Hyung, I missed it too. But I missed you the most.

Hey you both dear best friends, can you tell me from which shopping mall or online platform did you find each other. I also wanna find a bestfriend like you. Who will take care of me like a big brother.

We looked at the voice. It was Bambam. We looked at each other and laughed seeing him. He was having a small pout which was making him look very cute.

***

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 600