🦋CHAPTER 14🦋

Author POV
In the living.

After Hoseok and Jin-young went. V also went inside his room. Slowly all the members of GOT7 went inside there rooms. Now there were only 5 people sitting in the room. They were Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Jimin and Jungkook. Jin sighed as he looked and Said

We messed up

Really big this time.

Said Suga completing Jin's sentence.

I don't think Hobi Hyung will forgive us ever now.

I think you are right Jimin Hyung.

Jungkook, Jimin don't think like that. We know Hoseok very well. He can't be upset with us for a long time. It's not his nature. And we were also at the fault so we should do something so that we can make him forgive us.

But how Namjoon? He is very upset with us. Didn't you saw, he loves it when Yoongi calls him Hobi, but today he just said not to call him that and in very cold tone. He never uses that tone for anyone. And when Jungkook asked him he just ignored him. Among all of us he is only talking to Tae. And Tae is also behaving cold with us. He is not even letting us touch him or come close to him.

You are right Jin Hyung. He never talked with cold tone to me. And never ignored us. I think he is very hurt. We have to do something. I just want my old Hobi back.

We all want our old Hobi Hyung back. And I am ready to do anything so that he can forgive us.

Hmm. I think we all should go and sleep it's late. We will try to talk to him tomorrow morning. Ok

Ok Hyung.

Saying this all of them went towards there rooms. There was one person standing there listening to everything. He was feeling so sad that his Hyung's and Maknae are sad. But what they did was also not right. After they all went he also went inside his room and slept.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
A short chapter. Sorry for that.
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 390