🦋CHAPTER 11🦋

Hyu-ng, Mo-m is no more.

WHAT! YOU ARE LIEING TO ME RIGHT. MOM IS FINE. THIS IS A PRANK. RIGHT HOBI

I al-so wish it was a pr-ank Hyung. But for now can we please go to CITY HOSPITAL. D-Dad Don't have much time. I wan-na meet him.

Ok com-e fast.

Both the brothers rushed out of the room leaving the rest 12 confused and shocked. They both took Hoseok's private car and went to the hospital. The rest 12 also went there.

***

Both of us rushed to the receptionist when we reached the hospital. Then Hyung asked.

Mr. Park and Mrs. Jung? Where are they?

Sir they are in ward 18, 2nd floor.

Both if us went there. The thing we didn't noticed that we were not the only one in the hospital. There were 12 people behind us confused.
We reached their ward. We were about to go inside but someone stopped us. It was the doctor.

Sir may I know who are you? And why are you here?

Our__ I mean we are the sons of Mr. Park and Mrs. Jung. Someone called my younger brother saying taey got into an accident. Is it true?

Oh ya.
We are so sorry but your Mom is no more and your Dad also have only few more minutes to live. You can go and meet him. I will leave you both here.

We nodded and went inside. The scene we saw there broke our heart. Mom's lifeless body was lying on the bed. She was looking so pale. And Dad's body was connected to many machines. He saw us and smiled a bit. We both went towards him. Then Hyung said

D-Dad how did this h-happen?

We were coming to seoul to surprise you both but......

Dad you will not leave us like Mom right..

I asked. I don't wanted him to leave me. My Mom already left me. I didn't even get to talk to her, listen to her voice for the last time. If Dad will also leave me than I will very broken.

Sons lis-ten I don't have m-uch left. I just wan-na say th-at even if me or your Mom is not h-ere. You both will not lose h-ope. You both will be happy for me, for yo-ur Mom. Jin-young.

Yes Dad.

Son ple-ase take car-e of Hobi. Don't ever lea-ve him.

I-I will Dad. Don't worry.

Hobi....

Ne Dad.

Hobi thank you so much for treating me as your Dad and not as your StepDad. You gave me so much happiness. So I just want you to stay happy. Please be happy for me.

I will Dad. But please don't leave us.

H-Hobi, Jin-young I lo-v-e you both..........

DAD...................

I am sorry but he is no more.

We looked and it was th doctor. He gave us an apologetic look. I just can't believe. My Dad, My Mom both left me. I couldn't think if anything else so I just ran outside of the room with tears in my eyes. Hyung also ran behind me calling me, telling me to Stop. But I didn't stopped and ran wherever my legs took me. Hyung was still behind me.

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it?
Sadness is coming. 😭😭😭
Please vote and Comment
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 605