Chapter 1

Hii, I am back with a new story.
So here is the first chapter. Guys, I don't know how this chapter came out to be or whether you guys will like it or not.

Please leave a comment at the end so that I can get an idea of whether it was good or not. And secondly, it gives the motivation to keep writing and to continue with the story.

****************

Ishika's pov

Finally, it was lunchtime.

We all formed a line and made our way to our school's mess.

The plates were handed into our hands by the mess wale bhaiya.

When my turn came, a smile automatically landed on my face after seeing, that today was my favorite thing for lunch.

LEMON RICE and SAMBAR

I quickly filled my plate and went to my class row where my classmates were sitting.

As soon as I sat in my place the person sitting beside me shifted a bit to create some space between us so that we don't touch each other.

Her action was too hilarious, I could not able to stop myself from giggling. And just to irritate her more I shifted towards her so that my shoulder brushes hers.

Believe me, her face was worth seeing, but who cares I started eating my food because I wanted to eat more and I don't want the bell to ring before that.

My classmates were busy teasing her while side-eyeing me.

I just showed them my teeth and refocused on my plate. The food was so damn tasty.

"She is the one whom I am talking about. " I showed him my class photograph of class 3.

"Isn't she your friend Kirti?" Ivaan
asked, I nodded, and a smile automatically appeared on my face.

"But how did she become one, if she used to behave like this with you?

Didn't you ever feel sad that she used to behave like the way she did and tried staying away from you?" A frown formed on his face.

"Hmmm. I can understand where these thoughts are coming from." I replied while making a thinking face.

"I'll tell you something. When this incident happened we were in 3rd class, you know little kids.

For me, it was just like a little game where I loved to tease her whenever I want, it was not too difficult for me to understand that she doesn't like me near her."

After a long time, I was remembering those days.

"I hate it when someone behaves like that with me," Ivaan complains.

I pecked his forehead and made him lie on my lap, 'cause I know how it feels. Memories don't fade away.

"I understood that she used to run away from me because of the way I looked.

But at that time, I considered myself better than everyone. So my mind told me she is a stupid girl. Ignore.

I did the same. And yeah I still consider myself better than others except for the appearance, you know," I kiss him on the cheeks.

"Hmmm." He nods, but I can still see the curiosity in his jade eyes.

"Okay okay, I got it. I'll tell you, what happened. We were in class 8th when our teacher made us sit together.