Chapter 1

(A/N: English is in italic font, Korean in regular font, French is in italic bold font)
————

The wind pushed hard against her body like currents as her heart felt like it was going to beat out of the girls chest. Sweat trickled down Milan's face as she clenched her teeth, her thighs felt like they were on fire every time she pushed down on the peddles. Speeding like a bullet, Milan is determined to Win this race. She was halfway through the course, already feeling drained.

Looking behind her, She saw the cocky blonde bastard smirking. He looks like he's not even breaking a sweat, like She's no match for him, seeing as though every time they raced, he wins and Milan always ends up being a few seconds behind him. But little does he know, She was thinking of every way she was gonna wipe that smirk right off his face once and for all.

"You seem a little tired, giving up already blue?"  That smug little shit asked her. Rolling her eyes at the nickname the bastard gave her, she turned her head back forward, the sight of a sharp upcoming left turn made her regain focus.

"Eat shit." Was all Milan said as she sped up. The blonde smirked and he sped up as well, quickly taking a spot right next to the heated girl. Her hands clenched around the drop bars as she put a decent distance between her and the curb she was near. The faster the two raced, the faster they got to the corner. Milan already knew what type of turn Owen was going to do. His signature 'lean in' skill.

As the corner hit, Milan pushed her body all the way forward till her chest touched the bar. She stopped peddling leaving her feet in a horizontal position; while leaning her bike as far too the left as possible, she drifted the back wheel of her bike hard. Surprised, Owen easily outlined the curb with his technique and quickly brought his bike back up and went back to his zigzag motion.

Milan easily made her way in the front, her palms were sweaty, breathing in and out trying to control her breathing. It was only one thing on her mind and it was winning this race and putting Owen in his place. Speaking of Owen, Milan saw from the corner of her eyes the boy regaining his speed and making his way right to the side of her.

"What was that new stunt back there? I've never seen you do that before."

"You've never seen it because this was the first time I've did it." She replied breathily

Owen smirked, "looks like someone's been working on some new skills, I can't wait too see more blue."

Milan didn't reply. I don't even think she was listening too the boy anymore. The only thing she was focusing on was the sound of her heart beating in her ears. The adrenaline she felt as the cool wind harshly but softly touched her body. It was like she was surrounded by nothing but peaceful darkness; only her and the track leading to the finish line a couple meters ahead, then she was back in the real world.

Peddling faster, she looked at Owen who did the same. As they both came closer, the finish line became clearer. Owen studied the girls movements, letting the wind guide him without him having to focus on the road as much and he noticed; Milan seemed..different. He didn't know what it was that made her seem like that, the only thing he did know was that he liked it. He liked that she was putting herself out there; If her drive is to beat him once and for all then so be it, but the boy definitely wasn't going to make it easy for Milan.

The onyx haired girl held her breath as she crossed the finish line. Stopping her bike as Owen stopped a few feet in front of her. Closing her eyes, she un-clipped her helmet and put it on the seat of her bike. Shaking her once fluffy; now damped hair from her sweat, she sighed. A couple seconds after the two got over the finished line, another platinum blonde crossed it as well. The buff guy stopped his bike, catching his breath; he took the camera that was recording the race, off his head.