Chapter 3

(A/N: English is in italic font, Korean in regular font, French is in italic bold font)
————

"-lan.."

"Milan?"

Blinking and coming back to reality, Milan looked at the source that was calling her.

"Hm, yeah?" The girl finally responded.

"you good? You were zoned out just now," Eva asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking," the onyx haired girl grabbed her bag that Eva was holding out for her and held it in her hand. The brown haired girl eyed her sister one more time in concern before grabbing her bags off the CT scanner. This morning was a surreal rush for Milan. She woke up two hours early so she could get ready and pack for the long trip. After contemplating the things she should pack, she hit the shower.

Finishing, the midnight blue eyed girl put on her clothes. A black essentials crew neck, black biker shorts, white Nike socks and lastly a pair of white and gray new balances. Leaving her hair out, she put on her vanilla perfume and lotion and stood in the center of her room. Looking around her now messy space, she took everything in. Milan remembers her first time here and how much she hated her room and how much she hated this foreign house.

But now that she's leaving this room she first started to hate, Milan is realizing that she doesn't hate it anymore. Her eyes taking in every inch of her room, every bike poster, her desk, her items, everything she didn't pay any mind to, now she's noticing them. Sighing the onyx haired girl turned to her bed. She sits down on the edge and takes a deep breath, trying to soak up the last little bit of comfort from the familiar mattress and pillows. She's knows that her bed in Korea won't feel quite the same.

"Milan! We're getting ready to leave, come on!" Shouted her sister.

"Im coming!" Milan responds. As she stands up to grab her stuff and go, Milan takes one last look around the room. She knows she's ready for this adventure, but it's still hard to say goodbye to a place that has been her home for so long. With a heavy heart, she turns off the light and closes the door behind her, ready to start the next chapter of her life.

Now back at the airport, Milan is faced with reality.

"Okay girls, I got your tickets, and I got the cart for your bike," Myeong walked up, pushing the long cart with the tickets in her left hand.

"Thanks mom," Milan puts down her bag and grabs the huge box next to her that contained her bike. Eva and Myeong each held on to a different part of the box to help Milan lift it up.

"Okay on 3, 1..2..3!" They all lifted up the bike and sat it down on the cart.

"Alright, you both have everything, now let's go." They headed to an empty 3 seater and sat down.

"So did you girls tell your friends that you both were leaving?" Asked Milan's mom.

"Yeah I told Camille and Anais, they were crying and hugging me, I didn't know what to do but hug them awkwardly.."  the midnight blue eyed girl didn't pay no mind to her sister and mother conversation, but she payed mind to the messages on her phone.

8:46 am
'Good morning, how was your sleep?'
8:48 am
'Blueeee answer your phone, Ik you're on it'
8:49 am
'Blue'
8:49 am
'Blue'
8:51 am
'Why are you at the airport? Are you picking someone up?'

Owen blowing up Milan's phone with messages from this morning, plus the messages from last night that the girl never replied to. Milan didn't know why but she felt kinda guilty. She didn't tell Owen, Noah or Harry that she was leaving today. She felt obligated to tell them even though shes not. They were the only close friends she had since being in Paris and leaving like this without telling them almost feels like she betraying them somehow.