The new friend

2 years ago:

Willam pov:

I was busy working out in my back yard because when I graduate I want to join the military. Oh, my name is Willam Lennox and I am 17.

I heard my mom call me."Will, please come here."

"Coming mom."I yelled from outside because my mom is inside the house.

"What is it mom?"I asked."Can you please take this over to our new neighbors, will you."asked my mom.

"Sure."I said. Did I forget to mention we have new neighbors nextdoor. When I got there I rang the doorbell. I waited for 5 minutes,until someone opened the door

It was a girl who answered the door. She was really pretty, she looked like a 15 year old. It was like love at first sight.she had red hair with blue eyes.

"Hey."said the girl. Man her was beautiful."Um hey, my name is Willam Lennox and I am your neighbor."I said

Charlotte pov:

"Um hey, my name is Willam Lennox and I am your neighbor."said willam.
I have to admit this boy is really cute with a amazing voice."Hey, my name is Charlotte."I said."So, what are you doing here,Willam?"I asked in a kind voice.

"Um, I am here to welcome you to our neighborhood and here is a basket my mom made."said willam. "Aww,thanks,hey do you want to be friends?"I asked happily."Sure." said willam.

1 year later:

Willam pov:

Today is the day I graduate. Me and Charlotte are now best friends. I still like her,no, I love her even though she is 15. I will stay in contact with her while I am in the military.

I am now at the airport saying goodbye to my family and the only woman I love. I said goodbye to my older sister who is pregnant. Once I said goodbye to my family, I asked them to leave me and Charlotte alone for a bit.

"I'll miss you,will."said Charlotte through her tears."Oh, Charlotte don't cry,it hurts to see you cry."I said also starting to cry.

"Just know that I will always love u,will."said Charlotte still crying."I will also always love u."I said to Charlotte. I grabbed my stuff and say goodbye to the love of my life.

(And from that day on they vowed to never love someone else like they love each other.)

A/N:I hope you enjoyed the first chapter