Chaper 4:Sector seven

As we walk in we see...

We see a old looking agent with another agent behind him. He looks at us and he threw a bat at the other agent.

"Hey there kids, is your name Sam and Charlotte? " asked the old guy.
"Yeah".said Sam. " Well, I need you two to come with us. "Said the man.

" Way out of line. " said Dad. But it seems the man is not taking a no for an answer. Then the man says" Sir, I am asking politely. Back off. "

"You're not taking my kids." said Dad to the man. "Really?" questioned the man. "Are you trying to get rough with us?" Asked the man like it was the dumbest thing he has ever heard.

"No, but I am gonna call the cops, because something fishy is going on here."exclaimed dad. " Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your daughter and your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here."said the ugly man. Then only two seconds later a man comes up to him and whispers something in his ear.

"Sam? Charlotte?please step forward?"asked the ugly man. We then step forward. " just stand here."said Sam to me in fear. As we stand there he uses a machine on us and it began to beep loudly.

"14 roads,Bingo, tag em and bag em boys." said the man as he began to walk towards the door.

######time skip to when the Autobots save them######

"Taking the children was a bad move. Autobots relieve them of their weapons." said Optimus and at his command they jumped off the bridge and took the men's weapons.

Optimus then knelt to the ground and said to the ugly weird guy as mikeala undo my cuffs."You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?"asked Optimus.

####time skip to the part where they arrive at the dam because I am lazy today####

We arrive at the Hoover dam. As we walk on the bridge, we see Simmons and we all give him a death.

"Look, I know we got off on a bad start but do you want anything a hoho, latte, Double ventilation macchiato?" asked Simmons.

Williams pov:

"At ease. Captain, Sergeant. Got your intel. Excellent work." said the secDen. "Thank you sir. What about the  gunships?" I asked. "They're being retrofitted with sabot rounds now. If they hit us again, we'll be ready for it. But it won't do us much good if we can't get world communications back up. " said secDen.

"You, will look over there."I heard Epps say so I look to where he is pointing to see my best friend and the woman I am in love with. Charlotte. I guess she must have felt my stare because she then looked at me.

We then both run to each other and hug each other like we are about to lose each other.

"I thought I lost you, will

"I thought I lost you, will." said Charlotte as she cried into my shoulder. "I know but I am here now." said with happiness. We then broke apart and I had to ask her. "What are you doing here?"I asked. " it is a long story" she said.