Chapter 1:buying a Camaro

I am currently sitting in class watching my idiot brother Sam witwicky,yes you heard me right Sam witwicky is my brother,anyway while he was doing his presentation, I was thinking about my best friend Willam Lennox.

We had a call this morning when he got back to base.

Flashback:

"Hahaha,my lady."said will.

"Hey will,how are you?"I asked. You might not know that I have a huge crush on him but he sees me as a little sister which in my opinion sucks.

"Good, everyone is fine besides from a bunch of bruise's, anyway what are you doing."said/asked will.

"Talking to you unfortunately and do you want to know why,well I am glad you asked because I am going on a date."I said with a ton of sass. You see after I realized that he would never want me I started dating guys but they all are jerks.

But not Lennox, he the most nicest and kind person I ever met. Anyway let's continue.

"So a another date huh?"said will in a strange voice.

"Hey are you okay,you sound mad,did I make you mad?" I asked in concern and panic.

"What?no I am not mad at you, I am just worried about you,baby boll."said will.

"Will?will?will!"I said in confusion when the screen started to glitch.

"Listen to me Charlotte, I will be home soon, I love..."said will before the screen went black.

"Charlotte,it is time to go to school."yelled mom.

End of flashback:

I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang meaning it was the last day of school and the beginning of summer break. You see I am 17and a junior in highschool.

I walk up to dad's car. You see if both me and Sam got thousand dollars each and three A's we could get a car. I already have perfect grade's like A's or B's and rarely C's. So my brother is the one that has to get those A's to get that car but knowing Sam,he probably screwed up and is using the 'what would Jesus do?'card.

"Hey dad."I greeted my dad.

"Hey sweetie, where's Sam?"dad asked.

"Probably pulling the 'what would Jesus do?' card so he could get an A."I said knowingly. I hopped into the backseat.Sam comes speeding from the building happy, meaning he got the A.

I plugged in my headphones to listen to music and ignore my Amily in the front,if you can't tell I like to be alone sometimes. I looked up and saw a Porsche dealer ship. I know my dad and my dad is cheap there is no way our dad would buy a Porsche as our first car.

I see Sam upset and dad laughing meaning dad played a prank on Sam and Sam fell for it.

And when I say that my dad is cheap I mean cheap like how he is driving into a really crappy dealer ship.

Not that I am complaining I love vintage cars. Sam on the other hand likes fancy sports cars.

"Hey dad,can I walk around and look at the cars around here."I asked. "Sure,but please be careful."dad(Ron)said.

I nod and go to look around but as soon as I leave, I hear my brother argue with our dad. I went row by row until I found the perfect car.

A 1997 Camaro. This was like a dream come true. I get in the car and to my surprise the car is so comfortable like I could live in here.

I notice the owner of the dealership, Sam and dad walk over. "Nice pick sis"says Sam. "Well I can pick really hot cars,Sam ,I thought you knew that by now.

I am about to get out the car but the weird symbol on the middle of the steering wheel stops me. I hear Sam and the dealership man argue over the way the vehicle looks.

I snapped out of it when I hear," 5 grand."(great dad will never buy this now) I thought. "Sorry,not paying over 4."said dad. I was in disbelief. I really wanted the car and I could tell Sam did to. I must have been overthinking because Sam was not in the car but arguing about a car.

"Cover... your... ear's..."I heard the radio say.

'what was that?'i thought.

Soon I heard a very loud sound, sounded from the  car.

I then heard Bobby yell 4 thousand. Me and Sam were smiling like idiots.

A/N:. Sorry for the update I was busy with exam's and I will try and update as much as I can and I hope u enjoy this