Chapter 2:my car is a robot

When me and Sam got home, we were greeted by our mom. "Hey sweeties, how was your day."asked mom. "Oh,it was okay,we did get a new car."I said. "Well, that's nice."said mom.

I then walked upstairs to my room.

Charlotte's room:

I put my backpack near my desk and grabbed my favorite book called 'Cursed' by David Wellington, it is basically a werewolf book

I put my backpack near my desk and grabbed my favorite book called 'Cursed' by David Wellington, it is basically a werewolf book. Anyway as I sit down on my bed, my brother Sam runs into my run and asks me, "Can you please help me into Trent's party."

"Why, so you can stalk Michela,who by the way, happens to be my friend?"I asked. "Yes."did Sam."Fine I will help you."I said and as soon as I said that he was already out the door running to his room.

'I guess I should get ready for this stupid lake party.' I thought.

Charlotte's outfit to the party:

We then start to leave the house when Sam did a stupid mistake and stepped on our dads grass

We then start to leave the house when Sam did a stupid mistake and stepped on our dads grass. Sam and dad were arguing back and forth that I decided to stay in the car. Well ,in the car, I started to think about Will.

I mean, Is he okay?, Is he hurt? or worse is he dead?. I was brought out of thought when I heard Sam ask me to get in the back so miles can sit in the front." What? Why are we bringing 'Miles'?."I asked, being pissed off.

"He is my wingman and he is my friend." Sam said quickly. "But I can be your wing man, miles is wierd and a pervert and he will embarrass you."I  said in disbelief. My own brother picking miles the creep.

"Sis, please."said/asked Sam. "Fine" I said angerly and climbed into the back,10 minutes later,we reach miles's house and he climbed into into the  and the first thing he says is "hey baby".

I was a second away from beating miles up but we already arrived at the party. Sam and miles climbed out but I was so pissed at miles that I did not climb out. Another ten minutes go by and I see Sam and miles walking back to the car.

I decided that I would go to sleep to clam myself down. I ly down against the back seat. You see I am a heavy sleeper because when I woke up it was dark and I was still in the car.

I was still tired from today's events that I went to bed and fell asleep.