Chapter 3: I meet the Autobots

So my car is alive,you are probably wondering how I know that because Sam woke me up saying our car is being stolen. So me and Sam went after it and when we found it,it transformed into a robot.

We also got caught by the police but our dad bailed as out. So here I am now,all dressed up to meet up with Michela at a local cafe. I was in the kitchen when Sam came down stairs and mojo started barking. That is when I heard the sound I did not want to hear.

Our car was right outside, so Sam and I grabbed our bikes and rode away from the vehicle. We were busy trying to get away from vehicle we did not see a root of a tree sticking out of the ground and next thing I know, both me and Sam went flying right over our bikes.

"Sam?"said a very familiar voice. I looked up to see Mikaela and some of her friends. I just decided to ignore her and see were the car was. Then Sam and I took our bikes and rode off.

We rode into an abandon parking lot full of stuff. We were hiding behind some junk,away from our demon of a car. Next thing we hear are police sirens.

'How are the police here,we never called them and I am sure no one would call the police on two random teenagers riding there bikes.' I thought.

That is when I noticed something that brought chills to my spine. It said "' to punish and inslave"' I was scared and I was so lost in thought that I did not see Sam go near the police vehicle.

I was brought out of thought when I hear Sam grunt in pain."Officer, look I need your help, my car has been following us, so please get out of the car."said Sam hitting the hood of the car and I guess the vehicle did not like that because I started to push us back.

"Ok, what do you want from us."I yelled and the two front head lights started coming out of the vehicle and let's just say as was horrified when the police vehicle started to transform into a giant robot.

Me and Sam run like our lives were on the line and suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side and my feet are off the ground. I land a few feet away from my brother .

I groaned in pain and let's just say being thrown 6 feet in the air and landing on concrete is really painful.

"Are you username Ladysman217? " shouted the robot.'What does Sams eBay account have to do with this'.
"What?." asked Sam in confusion and fear. Confusion being why the robot was asking such a ridiculous question  and because he is being threatened by a giant alien robot.

"Are you Ladysman217? Where is eBay item 211357? Where are the glasses?"yelled the robot."Run!! " I screamed. As we are running, we saw Mikela. Sam was yelling at her to stop and get back but she couldn't hear us and drove straight towards us.

So Sam being the genius he is, knocked Mikela off her bike. "What the hell is your problem Sam ".said Mikela in pain from being knocked off her bike. As Sam was trying to explain what was going on. The giant evil-looking robot came running at us.

Then out of nowhere our car shows up and knockes the robot down and opens its doors to let us in. While Sam and Mikela are arguing I jumped in the cars drivers seat and yell for Mikela and Sam to hurry.

A couple of seconds later they jump in. We begin to drive away from the evil-looking robot that is chasing us.

(Time skip the whole car chose because I don't know how I am going to write that scene)

Me, Sam and Mikela are now running from a tiny ass robot. As me and Mikela leave Sam to find something to use against the robot, Sam is left to deal with the robot but falls down a hill.

I find a pipe while Mikela found a handsaw, we then run to Sam and I smack the pipe repeatedly against the robot and then Mikela uses the handsaw to chop it up into pieces.

" Not so tough without a head are you?!".said Sam as he kicked the robots head. " I think you mean without a body Sam."I said, correcting Sam. We then began walking back to where we last saw the two giant robots.

As we were walking up the hill we saw me and Sam's car walking up to us. I was so busy admiring the robot he transformed back into a car. I immediately jumped in waiting for the two love birds to jump in.

As we are driving a slowly started getting sleepy, so I close my eyes hoping to fall asleep. But to my misfortune I can't, so I keep my eyes close and listen to Sam and Mikela.

"This car is a really good driver".said Mikela. " Why don't you sit over there? "asked Sam 'umm... did Sam just forget that I am here to.?" I thought. "Um,no I am sitting there, your sister is sitting there. " said Mikela. "Why don't you sit on my lap then, you know, safety first. " said Sam

And to my surprise Mikela actually did sit on his lap. But Mikela said something they pissed me and the car off. "If he is an advanced alien, why is he a crappy camero?" Then I felt the car halt to a stop and I opened my eyes and saw them getting out and was about to get out the car started driving.

"Listen, don't listen to Mikela,she is shallow and wrong there is nothing wrong with you. " I sad to the car.

Next thing I know the vehicle is turned sideways and the car started to change into a 2001 camero. We then pick mikela an Sam up and drive to the Washington State tower.

There we see these giant rocks coming to earth.

*****Timeskip until they reach Sam's house*****

Me and Sam were busy trying to find the glasses when we heard a sound coming from sam's window. We look up to see Mikaela on optimus s hand.

While Sam and Mikaela search for the glasses, I search my room incase I accidentally put it in there.

Next thing I know the lights go out and the ground is shaking.

I look outside to see what is going on,only to see ratchet on the ground.

Sam comes running into my room two minutes later to tell me, he knows where the glasses are.

We make it down stairs and find the glasses in sam's backpack. We then hear the doorbell ring and hear a man talking to our dad.

As we walk in to see.......

A/N:

Hi everyone, I am back. Sorry for the really slow updates but I was busy with exam's and only finished yesterday.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

And I am leaving you on a Cliffhanger.