WEDDING -2

Let's continue
______________________________________

Monami 's POV
Yesterday , when I reached hotel . I met everyone and greet them as there were my lots of college friends and Neha ' s parents and relatives and karan's friends too  .. i was really happy when I metting all of them .. wait all of them ..naah .. Aayush urghh .. He was continuously staring me ... Ohh i m that beautiful ?? Ha i known i m beautiful ..but he was checking me out with his lustful eyes ... Then , i entered in my room ... I and Anushka was sharing a room ... I really love her ... She is so sweet and helpful ... Then , we all decided to go to the beach at the evening .. we reached there within half and hour or i don't known when we reached ... As i was busy staring Karan .. uff he was looking damn hot with his messy hairs .. i don't want to see anywhere else ... When he hold my hand ohh ... Although humne hug kiya hai , we also held eachother hands many a times .. but whenever he touched me na .. oh god i can't tell you what do I feel .. butterflies in my stomach , my cheeks used to turned in deepest colour of red .  He open my hair saying that I looked beautiful in open hairs ...Hayee !! But i some how control myself and then some of our friends want to go back to hotel and Meera , vihaan ,Karan and me ..we all decided to go to the club nearby .

There they only allowed couples . As vihaan and Meera were already dating eachother so they tell them .. yes , they are couples and they allowed them ... But .. But .. Are we?? Means me and Karan are couples  No right ?? hmm ... But we .. sorry not we i lied to them that we are couples .. Making Karan shocked and we entered the club . I asked Karan to dance with me first he say no .. then i asked him showing my puppy eyes .. and you know what woh maan gya .. He is so so sweet of him .. we danced together .. He pulled me by my waist and i collided by his chest and we join our foreheads .. then , we left with no space between us .. we closed our eyes .. Just to feel eachother .. i was feeling like heaven ... He was gona make me crazy by his touch some day .. After sometime  , we pulled apart .. but kyu mujhe bhut accha lag rha tha .. but it's okay .. He told me vihaan and Meera were searching for us .. Then, we all four enjoyed dinner and then i went for washroom and after coming out of it  .. I feel someone pulled me to his side . I was feeling uncomfortable and guessed what it was aayush ..From where the hell he came from ?? Bloody monster ... He pulled me closer and closer ... I was feeling disgusting... I try to free myself from his grip .. but his grip was so tight and I think he was somewhat drunk ... I try push him .. but After sometime he easy left me .. why ?? Lagta hai mujhse dar gya .. huh !! But wait i saw him waving his hand behind me .. i too look into that direction .. My lips automatically curled up ... When I saw Karan .. Thank god he came on time otherwise I don't  know where this monster take me.. Aayush immediately left making excuse of his phone .. and i immediately hug Karan .. Ohh I feel so safe in this hug .. i want to remain like this forever... And i started crying he was panicked saw me crying . He too asked me the reason for crying but i lied .. I don't want him to ruined his mood because of that bastard ... Then , we left for hotel .. I go and took a hot shower washing  dirty hands which were touching me badly and I changed into my night clothes ... Anushka told me as everyone decided to meet in the garden ... I too go with her ... Then , we all decided to play truth and dare .. Actually you know what this is my favourite game ... We start the game and then , Aayush join us in between and what the hell ??he was just staring me .. urghh maan toh kar rha hai iska gaala daba do... Anyway I don't want to ruin my mood ..and that bottle stop spining and points towards me .. i saw Karan was smirking .. why he was smirking ?? Then , i was given the task to say that  I love you and kiss on lips  of Karan or aayush ... I have to choose between them... But why the hell i have to choose ofcourse i will go with Karan only .. as i trust him only .. and because i lo---  wait what i love him .. My stupid mind and heart playing the game with each other.. Aayush Not even in my dreams .. so i gain up some courage and held his hand .. and he asked me not to do it Focusfully but as they all asked me if I was not able to do this task then they will give me the punishment and i was not afraid or my ego hurt but what if they asked me to do something with aayush because he was the only single after Karan .. i don't want to see his face ..
I said to Karan  let's do it .. we asked eachother about trust and comfortable and we both happily nodded .. when I put my hands around his neck and he tightly held my waist  ohh fuck his touch.. making me feel weak .. we see into each other's eyes and he blink in assurances and then closed our eyes and i smashed my lips on his .. he start responding after 2-3 second and we just lost in it ... I feel so so good i can't tell you ... This was my first kiss with him whom i trust blindly and was so comfortable ... Then , we heard the sound of applause so sorry we forget about our surroundings and pull apart .. i was just blushing like a fool .. then , after the some teasing session by our friends .. Someone said where is aayush .. i became so sad why the hell you want that fucker?? I think Karan noticed  my sad face .. After sometime ... When we all were ahead towards our room .. Karan called me from back i turned and i know what was gona come .. he asked me whether I was feeling sad because of aayush .. i some what ignored  his question by making some excuse... And entered my room saw Anushka already slept and i want to my bed and laid there and crying silently ...and...my trance broken by Anushka ...