FINALLY

Hey guys !! This is the last chapter . Firstly this chapter is having mature content and at the last it's having a funny scene and secondly , I received lots of messages from you guys to update the last chapter . So here you go .

Let's continue
______________________________________

Today , finally the day has came where the two souls goona became became one .

The bride making her way towards the groom and the groom eyes widened seeing the love of his life . Bride take her seat beside the groom .

Whereas , Panditji recites the holy mantra . They stand for pheras and vows .

( I am keeping it short as i don't know what usually happened in the wedding)

After there beautiful wedding ceremony . They headed towards their house with their family . Where barkha welcomed the newly weds and do some rituals .

**************

Karan - Bas bhabhi or kitni rasam hai .

Faizi - Tujhe badi jaldi ho rahi hai huh !!

Monami blush and karan hit his elbow in faizi 's stomach and he groaned in pain .

Barkha - Hmm ... Ab aap dono ja sakte ho .

Karan scooped her in his arm and moving upstairs . Everyone chuckles and hooting . Whereas our bride blush . They make their way inside the room and she blush seeing the decoration .

Karan make her stand and slowly undo her veil . He slowly unhooked her necklace . His cold hand brushed on her bare back . He give a kiss on her back . She gasped and push him lightly and ran towards bathroom and blush . Whereas , he strach his nape and smile . He too change in the sweatpants .

She came outside in the nighty . She saw him he is only in his lowers . He is shirtless .

Karan - Rani sahiba ... Kya dekh rahi hai .

Monami - Um....Ummm kuch nhi . ( And turn )

He pull her by wrist and she land on his bare chest . He tucked her hair strand behind the ear and lift up her chin . Both stare into each other's eyes. Slowly leaned towards each other . He tilt his head down towards her lips and he smashed his lips on her . Tasting it like a strawberry jelly . His lips bitting her lower lips . He lift her by hips and wrapped her legs around his waist . Without breaking the kiss . He made her lay down on the bed . His lips trailed on her jawline , neck . Leaving lots of love bites . Her eyes are close and moving her head back in pleasure .

Karan slowly tuck down her nighty strap till the her stomach . Kissing her cleavage and stomach . Now , she flip the postion and she sits on his waist and kissing his jawline , neck , chest , suck his nipples , and lick his abs . He groaned in pleasure . He flip the postion .

Karan - Are u ready Rani sahiba .

Monami - Yes . ( And blush )

He pull off her all clothes . She is naked now and he pull down his sweatpants too and kiss her and hold her thighs and slowly enter into her .
She gasped .

Monami - Ahh karan .

Karan - Sorry ... Ab thodi Aram se karoga .

He let her adjust first and then go more deep into her and start thrusting her . First slowly and gently .

Monami - Aaahhh !!! Karaaann ( bitting her lower lips )

He fasten the thrust . She moving her head in pleasure .

Monami - Ufff ... Aahhh .... Faster

He more fasten his speed and both are shaking and sweating . He lift her both legs and placed on his shoulders .