TREAT

Let's continue
______________________________________

Now , Karan and Monami came more closer day by day as Karan used to pick her up from the hospital daily and they both goes to Monami's new house to complete the remaining work ... Sometime they both used to sleep there only ... Like this only one  week is remaining for Monami 's parents anniversary ...

On the sunday afternoon  in Her new house ...

Monami - Karan , Dekho kaam almost complete ho gaya hai ..

Karan - Ha , lekin abhi thoda decoration ka kaam baaki hai ..

Monami - Ha , toh chale shopping par ...

Karan - let's go

Both went to the mall for shopping for the house ...and reached home after that ....

Karan - So let's complete it

Monami - ok.. Toh tum yeh saara saaman waha arrange kardo .. or main jab tak yeh lights or painting laga deti hu ...

Karan nodded and both engrossed in their work ..

Monami - yeh painting toh laga de hai .. bs light lagana baaki hai ..( to herself)

She take out the rice lights from the box and start solving the lights but instead of solving them one by one ... She entangled in them... She is now so frustrated ..

Monami - aahahhaahhahahahh( she shouts loudly)

Karan -(who was peacefully doing his work in the balcony arrange the things ) Monami kya hua ...

But when he saw her he burst out in laughter ...

Karan - yeh kya haal bana rakha hai aapna ( while giggling)

Monami - Ho gya kya tumhara haasna ... Toh meri help Karo ( while trying to unwrap the entangled lights from her body)

Karan - ok .. sorry lalo main help karta hu ...

He goes near her and  trying to slove the lights ... While doing this he is so close to her as she is feeling his hot breath ...and close her eyes to feel him
He saw her closing her eyes and he smirked and decide to tease her more so he untangled the lights and pull her closer to him she open her eyes only to see him smirking .. she understand that something is going in his mind so she too decided to play with him .. she wrap her hands around the neck and they looking into each other's eyes ...

Karan - So , kaam pura karle ya Aise hi rehne ka irada hai ?? ( While teasing).

Monami  - Aise  hi rehte haina .. kaam ka kya hai woh toh hota rahega ... Mumma papa ko gift baad m kar dege ... Haina??

Karan - soch lo

Monami - soch liya ( while trace her finger on his face )

Karan - Agar aisa karegi na aap Rani sahiba ... Toh main aapne aap ko bilkul bhi control nhi kar paunga ...

Monami - Accha ... ( With naughty smile)

Saying so she kiss on his cheek and he is shocked and happy ...

Karan - Ab toh aapko kioe nhi bacha sakta ( saying so he slowly move his face towards her lips )

Monami - phele pakad kar toh dekhao khadoos shergill ...( She push him and start running in the whole house )

He trying to catch her and within some time he catch her in back hugged postion she back facing his chest ...he put his chin on her shoulder and their cheeks were touching each other and both closed their eyes feeling each other's warmth ... Their trance broken by Karan 's phone rang.. they parted away ...